10 Best Power Combination Disc & Belt Sanders
9812 Reviews Scanned
of May 2020
- Belt Table Tilts from -0Degree- 45Degree
- Belt Tracking Knob
- Safety ON/OFF Switch
- 2" Dust Port Included
There is hardly anything very good about this tool. Brushless induction motor in metal housing-means it can last a long time. All sealed ball bearings with carbon ABS wheel belts support 3. Each screw is machine thread and metal, not like the sheet metal in many plastics. 95% of the tool is a solid alloy with a vibration protective cap 5 for support. Separate dust ports for belts and disks can be connected to vacuum cleaner 6. Heavy duty base, dustproof switch and vinyl rope based on braided wire 7. Very friendly adjustment of aluminum alloy support 8. It covers a small area and can be stored anywhere 9. Quite quiet-no hearing protection, like most belts Sandersi has a lot of power tools; some old and some new. This 1x30 is very similar to what Delta made 30 years ago. The hollow did have some hits and some missed now, but this belt Sander is just a very cool and well-designed machine. Safety exists-you can ask a 90-year-old to mow a lawn mower's blade, or a 9-year-old to sharpen a pencil on it. You can get 1x30 belts and 5 "replacement discs at many levels of really cheap and good quality as well." I would definitely recommend this sanding machine to anyone who needs a knife sharp...
>> Read More
- Belt platform adjusts from 0 to 90 degrees for horizontal and vertical sanding
- Sanding table adjusts from 0 to 45 degrees for sanding beveled edges
- 4.3 Amp heavy duty induction motor for dependable performance
- Quik-release belt tension lever for easy belt changes
* purchase quality sand belts (such as Diablo). The raw material belt will wear out quickly. * purchase belt replacement. They will break down after so many hours of use that large stores will not sell them: (https:/www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CMIIZ0U/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00? (ie=utf8&psc=1) this is a great little sanding machine from the family store. The belt spindle is 4 inches, so putting too much pressure on the belt may cause some vibration. To reduce pressure, replace worn abrasive belts and / or use thicker grinding wheels. It is not enough to say how good quality sand belts can make it easier to work and prolong the service life of the machine. There is a metal rod at the back of the belt to prevent objects and hands from being swept back under the sanded belt. The vacuum connector is the standard 2.5 ".
>> Read More
- 1/3 HP, 110V, single-phase, 3450 RPM motor
- Both belt and disc sanding tables tilt 45 degrees
- Belt sander table size, 5-1/8" x 5-1/8"
- Disc sander table size, 4" x 7-5/16"
- Removable belt platen and idler roller guard
I'll give this sanding machine a score of five. It has good power for the size of the machine. It'll be here in two days, and I'll assemble it and start working in 20 minutes. There's only one thing I don't like. The clamp rod with the Sander was made of a thin plastic, which I didn't handle carefully, but it was easy to secure with hexagonal bolts, which was just an inconvenience. The dust cover of the disc will prevent the replacement of the disc pad. I just took the lid off for easy access. Once, I was using a disc and a friend was using a belt. Pushing too hard will strain the machine, but if necessary, we can work at the same time. I bought it mainly for detail polishing and knife work. I have an old file, I want to turn it into a knife, between the disc and the belt, I can make a pretty good knife! I hope this will give you more information. It's a great product.
>> Read More
- Sanding belt and disc were directly driven by the motor shaft, maintenance-free, you don't have to adjust the belt tension, change damage belt like before
- Motor direct-drive design can increase 25% sanding efficiency than the traditional design. 3/4 HP total enclosed induction motor supplies silent but powerful output
- The belt can work at 0 or 90 degrees depending on the needs of your project, the driven drum allows for sanding of curved work-pieces. Quick sander belt replacement design & humanized track control
- Sturdy cast aluminum base with rubber foot prevents vibrations. 2 dust ports allows a dust-free operation when connecting with a dust collector. To ensure a better experience, we suggest matching with our Y-Fitting Hose
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4 x 36-inch belt and an 8-inch disc. Angle adjustable work table with miter gauge used on both sanding disc and belt
This photo is my first project. What could be better to test than a Michigan-style axe? It's very well packed. Installed abrasive belt and grinding wheel. Install (manually) three bolts for the two worktables. The motor that drives three horsepower directly is enough to handle anything I do. It is relatively quiet and does not vibrate. What impressed me was that I was looking for other Bucktool products.
>> Read More
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 3600 RPM
- Belt size: 4" x 36"
- Disc size: 6"
- Table size: 6-1/4" x 9"
- Cast-iron base
It was delivered manually from USPS, and I used it on the first day. Super simple settings. It's much easier than port freight. In my opinion, this is a better choice and a reasonable price. It comes with an 80-gravel belt and an 80-gravel 6-inch disc, and I tested it. If you put too much pressure on the belt, it will get into trouble, but before it starts to slow down, I have to put some real pressure on it. There is nothing better than port cargo, and even the smallest pressure can get it into trouble. The 6-inch disk platform is made of aluminum and is relatively strong. (as opposed to HF, because that's the unit I replaced) it's almost 90% of the disk, but you have to verify that you want a full 90%. The herringbone ruler is plastic and the measurement is marked on the sticker. That's good, but I'm really not going to need a herringbone ruler for any kind of precision polishing. I don't use the vacuum cleaner on the back, but it's a good feature for those who really want to install a vacuum system. I suggest that small enthusiasts like me buy this equipment, because you may need to do some long medium grinding, but if you really need a power station to do some heavy grinding, t...
>> Read More
- ★Multifunctional Use - With a powerful motor, it can be used for small & large sanding operations on various materials. It can intricate contour sanding and shaping to fast stock removal
- ★High Quality Material Tool - Disc sander is made of heavy duty steel. Durable and can be used for a long time. There is also a strong base on the disc sander, which can prevent any heavy vibrations when you operate. It provides extra stability and safety
- ★Convenient and Simple Design - Both belt & disc sanding tables can tilt 45 degrees. It is also equipped with the quick-release belt tension lever, which is easy & quick for you to change the belt. It makes your work more convenient
- ★Dust Collection Port - Our disc sander is equipped with a dust collection port, which can minimize clean-up of saw dust and debris. It can keep your work environment more clean
- ★Easy to Assemble - All assembly hardware is included in the package. Clear & brief instruction make it much easier to put together. And no professional tools are needed, which can save much time for you
This has reached good order and played its due role. A few things to pay attention to: the sand disc is assembled, so it prevents the motor from turning. I had to remove the disc a little to release the motor. In addition, the manual says that the disc turns to the right. This is incorrect. It turns left in the same direction as the belt. I like it. I'll buy it again. I just want sanded discs and belts in finer abrasive finer finishing. All in all, it's a good deal!
>> Read More
- BRUSHLESS MOTOR: This tool has greater runtime and lifetime than its brushed counterparts
- INCLUDED ACCESSORIES: A reusable dust bag and 80-grit sanding belt are included to make an all-in-one package
- ADJUSTABLE POMMEL: You can move the pommel up to five different positions for maximum ergonomics
- COMFORTABLE GRIP: The handle is covered in a rubber molding that improves your grip and gives you comfort over extended use
- ONE+ COMPATIBLE: This tool is compatible with Ryobi’s 18V lithium ion One+ battery line. Compatible models include the P100, P102, P103, P104, P105, P107, and P108
As you should expect, the belt Sander works well with the 4ah battery. I can use the 4ah battery to do some decent polishing on an area of about 8 to 10 cubic feet at one charge. If you don't need portability or have a lot of sanding, you should look at plug sanding machines for much less money. This Sander suits my portability and small patch sand needs and tries to capture most of the dust. I have no mechanical or technical problems with it.
>> Read More
- Deluxe miter gauge that turns and locks for common angles, 45 degrees both left and right
- Hinged idler wheel cover, tilting table
- Abrasive belt unit Does the work of a jig saw, coping saw, or hand file while removing material and finishing
- Allows an operator to get into Small openings, plus handle odd shapes and angles
- Grind, sand, or finish Large work pieces on the disc unit fast and efficiently, table is slotted to accept miter gauge
I've seen the negative comments here. Even after using it for a whole year, I don't have any exercise problems. I use this grinder to trim and grind knives. Some are very hard steel. He's doing very well in this respect. My only real problem is that, according to the design, in order to change the belt, you have to remove the table. This is very frustrating because you need to recalibrate the angle. When you grind with a fixture and change belt abrasives regularly, if you don't fully understand the adjustment of the table, you're done. To solve this problem, I cut off the right side of the back of the table. (see photo) this allows me to change my seat belt without touching the table, which is the only reason why my comments are not five stars, and I hope it will help others.
>> Read More
- Two-in-one sanding machine includes both a 4-by-36 inch belt and a 6-by-6 inch disc
- Belt tilts anywhere from 0 to 90 degrees
- Features an open-style steel frame design
- 3.2A motor provides up to 1150 FPM
- Tension release Lever makes for Simple changes to sandpaper grit
This review is for orange, metal-based sanding machine model 6500. After taking it out of the box, the first thing to do before assembling it is to plug it in to make sure the motor is working properly. Then I completely removed the Sander and checked all the parts. I now do this for all electrical equipment from China. Some parts have burrs or are not completely straight or bundled (such as belt release levers). Everything is cleaned out of the old porcelain grease, sorted and or polished until the parts fully meet the design requirements. Tighten the belt (the orange model 6500 uses a regular V-belt instead of the troublesome gear belt like cast iron model 6502), and then follow the instructions to place the wax on the plate (the area under the sanding belt) and polish it. Smooth. Then put on the belt, start the Sander and adjust the drum to center the belt. At this point, the sanding disc has not yet been connected. I let it run for a few minutes, then sanded an abandoned piece of plywood to see how hard I pressed it to stop the belt and stop the motor. This requires a little pressure, but downtime is not very difficult. I noticed that pushing hard would twist the frame of the b...
>> Read More
- Two-in-One Sanding Station for sanding a variety of lengths and angles
- Beveling Table Top allows for sanding 45-90 degrees
- Belt Angle Adjustment allows for sanding 0-90 degrees
- Tension Spring Adjustment for secure belt tracking
- Base with pre-drilled holes for quick and easy mounting to a bench top
I am used for many purposes, such as knife cutting, as well as my model kit and wood sanding.
>> Read More
|# TOP||1-RIKON Power T...||2-Rockwell Belt...||3-Grizzly Indus...||4-BUCKTOOL BD48...||5-Shop Fox W185...||6-XtremepowerUS...||7-Ryobi P450 On...||8-JET J-41002 2...||9-WEN 6500 4 x...||10-SKIL 3376-01...|
|Item Weight||18 pounds||41 pounds||0.16 ounces||32.9 pounds||38 pounds||18.4 pounds||5.8 pounds||60 pounds||32.1 pounds||25.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15 x 12.6 x 14.6 inches||13 x 11 x 22 inches||12.5 x 16.7 x 11.5 inches||-||14.5 x 17.5 x 24 inches||13 x 17 x 12 inches||7 x 5 x 7 inches||23.1 x 16.7 x 16 inches||20 x 14.5 x 12.5 inches||24 x 13 x 11 inches|
|Voltage||120 volts||120 volts||-||-||-||115 volts||18 volts||115 volts||-||120 volts|
|Date First Available||April 16, 2015||September 14, 2004||December 1, 2006||July 19, 2018||November 29, 2017||May 25, 2013||April 11, 2017||November 7, 2009||June 30, 2016||March 15, 2014|
|Power Source||-||corded-electric||-||-||corded-electric||corded-electric||-||corded-electric||3.2A motor provides up to 1150 FPM||Corded-Electric|
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|