10 Best Electric Staplers
11749 Reviews Scanned
of May 2020
- Adjustable knobs allow for tool free adjustment 5/16 7/16 inches for solid hardwood and 1/2 5/8 inches for engineered hardwood and engineered bamboo.
- Over molded rubber grip for comfort and maneuverability
- Muffled rear exhaust to direct air away from workspace
- Non Marring trip tips so you don't accidentally damage the flooring
- Easy sight tongue engagement so you hit the pocket every time
I am a homeowner and a medium-level DIY self-help person. I'm not a professional floor installer. I bought a EHF1838K floor stapler to install engineering hardwood floors at home (0.5 "x 7.5" x 8') without the need for professional installers. The stapler is recommended by the floor manufacturer and there are so many comments that I believe it will work for my application. I installed the initial 600 square feet using the recommended staple spacing. Throughout the project, there was no fire, blockage and / or tongue engagement fixture loosening / misalignment. The tongue engagement fixture adjusts quickly to help align the staple with the floor groove. Hit solids and squares every time. This magazine is easy to load. In order to respond quickly and accurately to the initial pressure adjustment, the stapler needs to be penetrated by the correct stapler. After installing the first few rows of floors, my skills and confidence improved so that I was able to speed up bookbinding significantly without risking mistakes or nailing my big toes to the floor. In short, it performed better than I expected as a novice. This tool works with me, not against me. I can't identify any defects in the...
>> Read More
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Ergonomically designed simple flip actuation switch allows easy transition from single actuation to contact actuation
- High capacity magazine holds up to 100 staples for maximum efficiency
- No-mar tip included to prevent scarring and denting of a work surface
- Factory installed air fitting is angled upward to conveniently keep the hose away from the user and off the work piece
- 2. 3 lbs, lightweight and well-balanced for ease of use
- Tool-less, easy to clear nose for quick and simple staple extraction should a staple jam
I work in the flooring industry, installing 1 "bottom floor." After years of using SENCO-branded staplers and enduring constant problems, I decided to try Hitachi. This is the best stapler I have ever used, and the price is a small part of the SENCO brand stapler, especially the SKS model. During a busy day, I installed 90 sheets of 4 x 8 'paper, so the gun was very difficult to use. My only complaint is the length of the magazine, which should be long enough to hold two staple tracks. But this is only a small complaint about the effectiveness of the gun. As for the price of the gun, when I have a problem, I simply throw it away and replace it. I've been using it for about four years, no problem.
>> Read More
- Drives 7/16-inch crown staples from 1-2inch in length
- Best for floor sheathing, lathing, fencing and roof deck
- Lightweight and compact construction. Operating Pressure: 80 - 120 (PSI)
- Comfort grip reduces vibration fatigue
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust
- Air Consumption: 5.4 (SCFM)
I've had about 60 days. The only reason I bought it was to assemble the beehive. I officially use 1 "wide x 1 1" long 18ga. Staples. I don't think those nails are enough to hold the joints together. Please note that I use TiteBondII to glue everything. Depending on the size of the Beebox, I use 28-40 nails per beehive. I bought a refurbished tool, and to be honest, it looks like a brand new one. I bought a reconnaissance tool and saved 50 yuan. I've photographed about 6000 (+) staples through it. I only used a 1 1 "long stapler. PROS:, it's not stuck at all, not once. I have used the fastener depth adjustment, it is very simple to use, is accurate. I have my air compressor set at about 90-100 pounds per square inch. I lubricate the gun about every 1000 (+ / -) nails. CONS: has no real. Except the trigger is very sensitive. If you're not careful, you can fire two or even three nails before you release the trigger. Not complaining, just observing. The more times I use a gun, the better my "trigger or shooting ability" is, and I highly recommend it to anyone. This is probably one of the best nail guns / staplers I have ever bought.
>> Read More
- 1.【Extra Long Power Cord】- With 3.8 meters (148 inch) wire this corded electric staple gun is easy to use without any extension power cord, both the gun and the cord are UL-certified for North American use, more safe and durable
- 2.【Safety and Comfort】- Designed with triple lock mechanism for extra security and safety: on / off switch and power trigger, this electric hand tool could be stored at home safely even if there’s curious kid, and the ergonomic handle provides comfortable grip
- 3.【Efficient Magazine】- This power staple gun features lower staple warning window, which makes it convenient to monitor the remaining condition of the staples, and easy access bottom-load magazine, that leads to quick operator of reloading staples
- 4.【1681-Piece Kit】- With 1680 pieces 3/16”x9/16″ staples (4.5x14mm), and 60pcs/min rated firing speed, this power stapler is perfect for stapling of carpet, and also great for upholstery and home improvement
- 5.【Quality Assurance】- WORRY-FREE-12-month-warranty. UL-certified for North American use. To avoid accidents, please read the instructions carefully before use. If any questions or suggestions, please contact us, we will reply within 24 hours.
This product makes the job much easier than using the usual stapler. A manual stapler can be tiring for big work. You can also shoot staples when you normally need to have a good angle to put pressure on the stapler. Very suitable for handicrafts and carpentry.
>> Read More
- Easy to use depth control setting by turning adjustment knob
- A convenient window on magazine shows the number of remaining staples
- Spring-loaded driving mechanism allows for a more compact tool with less weight
- Contact actuation is well-suited for production environment.Rugged machined aluminum magazine ensures smooth loading and feeding of staples
- Utilizes Arrow T50 type flat crown staples
This thing really works. I've used thousands of staples, and there's not a single fire. It is so motivated that it can even tie a staple into a knot. There should be more prominent documentation that batteries are not included. When I got this, I hesitated, but I realized I had to pay about the same amount for the battery as for the stapler. The box loaded by the stapler is printed with a miniature font that says "batteries are not included." For those who complain about recent changes and problems with the Arrow T-50 stapler, I have used it with the recent Arrow T-50 stapler, which has been a complete success.
>> Read More
- Long life maintenance-free motor to keep from staining the work surface
- Tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents for proper setting of staples
- Rear exhaust to keep contaminates away from work
- Drives 18 GA. staples with 1/4-Inch crown from 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch length
- Split nose design for easy removal of jammed staples
So far so good! About 2500 staples were filmed today, and it didn't skip a beat. Before that, I bought an orange stapler from a big box store and a cheap stapler imported from China. Both failed, so I decided to use this computer. I'm glad I did, because it works very well, and the deep adjustment is functional, which I'm not used to. Really, the only thing that bothers me is that when the tool is empty, it doesn't stop filming. My orange tool has this feature, and it's very convenient. In any case, this is a small hassle in exchange for a tool that does not stop or spike every time it works. I highly recommend-Update-Shot today about 3000 staples, once again perfect implementation of this tool! After a constant battle with other staplers, this thing continues to impress me!
>> Read More
- Rapid fire engine produces 10 or more staples per second
- Lightweight at just 4.2 Pound
- Tool free jam clearance reduces downtime
I use Bostitch stapler 651S5 to install vinyl panels. It worked very well. You may have to reduce the air pressure as I do, but it will depend on the length / diameter of your hose. Be sure to keep the stapler parallel to the working surface! If you are not parallel, the staples will be pressed too deep. Very reliable. I think I only went through one blockage during the whole work. This is faster, eliminating the need to hit your fingers with a hammer when installing vinyl panels. Make sure you use lubrication every few hours (I use air compressor oil), and this tool should provide years of good service.
>> Read More
- Single shot stapler
- Accepts staples similar to Duo Fast 50 series
- Single length magazine
- 1/4-Inch to 5/8-Inch leg length staples
This is a great stapler. I already have an electric arrow stapler that shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. Although professional interior decorators prefer the narrow version of the stapler, I also want to use it for other projects. It is very suitable for interior decoration, with additional benefits. If you have to take out these nails, they are easier to pry out than narrow, tiny nails. The safety lever is a pain until you use it for several chairs and it finally falls off. I refused to take off a star because of a bad trigger switch. The stapler works very well.
>> Read More
- 18 Gauge, SLS Magnesium Stapler with a 1/4", narrow crown
- Uses 3/8", 1-5/8" and 1/4" "L" wire crown staples
- Constructed with a magnesium body which provides a durable and ultra light tool for comfortable, extended use
- Selectable trigger controls the fastening method with the flip of a switch
- Rotatable rear exhaust and belt hook keeps dust and debris off work surface
I've had a Senco Brad nail for more than a decade, and it looks terrible, covered with glue and paint, and dropped many times-however, it still works as well as the day I bought it. It makes sense for me to look for a stapler from Senco again. The stapler has more plastic than the old nail, but it seems to be well built. I've used thousands of staplers of all sizes, and there's almost no problem. There are no obstacles. I occasionally get one without fire, but I suspect it is the result of the release of the safety head too early. I don't have any other nails, so I can't compare, but overall, it's solid construction and engineering advertising.
>> Read More
- Made in Germany
- Accepts 71 Series Staples
- Upholstery Stapler
- Accepts Serco C Style Staples
I use this for professional interior decoration. It's like a spell. It is easy to bind staples. Easy to press the trigger. Beautiful long nozzles are suitable for places that no one else has. If I need two, I'll buy another one.
>> Read More
|# TOP||1-BOSTITCH Floo...||2-Metabo HPT Pn...||3-Senco SNS41 1...||4-Corded Electr...||5-Makita XTS01Z...||6-PORTER-CABLE...||7-BOSTITCH Stap...||8-Fasco 11081F...||9-SENCO FASTENI...||10-BeA 71/16-436...|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces||2.3 pounds||4.6 pounds||5.66 pounds||4.41 pounds||4.9 pounds||4.2 pounds||2.75 pounds||2.59 pounds||2.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.3 x 1.5 x 2.3 inches||10.1 x 2.2 x 9.2 inches||11.5 x 3 x 15 inches||-||4 x 11 x 10 inches||9.9 x 2.6 x 10.3 inches||17.1 x 13.4 x 8 inches||11.5 x 7.4 x 2.7 inches||13 x 14.5 x 4.5 inches||7.6 x 1.7 x 8.7 inches|
|Date First Available||March 26, 2010||January 3, 2019||January 1, 2007||May 27, 2019||October 10, 2014||August 8, 2011||April 22, 2011||February 24, 2010||February 8, 2006||January 2, 2014|
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|