10137 Reviews Scanned Last Updated: Jul 31, 2020
When I ordered this pan, I had several concerns: light weight, soft feet, and leakage. But I was lucky to use the Fox Run brand and basically got a discount. All this is short-lived. The assessor who raised the concern must be reviewing another item, which is a good quality pan. It weighs as much as everything else I have. I want a pan with feet so that I don't have to find a bottle to support the cake when I turn it upside down. The feet are heavy and difficult to bend-16-inch aluminum alloy with rivets attached to the pot-but they are useless. My cake is over my tiptoe. It's too short. When I came out of the oven, I found myself scrambling to find a glass bottle or anything that wasn't plastic to support the cake. The pan wouldn't leak. I filled it with water and soaked it clean. For this reason, a non-sticky one may be better, but I wonder if it will give me the same raise.
- Description:Fox Run 4795 Loose Bottom Angel Food Cake Pan, Aluminum, 10.75-Inch
- Brand:Fox Run
- Product Dimensions:10.75 x 10.75 x 5.5 inches
- Item Weight:0.6 Pounds
- Manufacturer:Fox Run
- Material Care Instructions:Hand Wash
- Assembly Required:No
- Batteries Required:No
- Origin:Made in USA and Imported
- Constructed of durable, lightweight aluminum with 3 feet for cooling
- Overall: 10.75 x 10.75 x 5.5 inch, interior height: 4.5 inch
- Perfect for angel food cake, gelatins or as an ice mold
- Hand wash and dry completely
- Features drop-out bottom for easy removal and center tube for quick, uniform rising
I really like Fat Dad's pans, but don't put them in the dishwasher. I want a straight-edged tubular pan to add to my cake pan collection, for my 6-pound ready-to-eat pot Ultra. This tube is very suitable for my Wula. There is only a little space around. I chose Fat Dad's because I was satisfied with their 6-inch spring pan. I also have cake pans from 6x4 and 7x4. As several other commentators have said, make sure PDR is written at the bottom of Fat Dad's seal.
- Description:Fat Daddio's Angel Food Cake Pan, 10 x 4.25 Inch, Silver
- Brand:Fat Daddio's
- Product Dimensions:10 x 10 x 4.25 inches
- Item Weight:14.4 ounces
- Manufacturer:Fat Daddio's
- HEATS & COOLS QUICKER - By reflecting heat, rather than absorbing heat, ProSeries cake pans reach baking temperatures faster. Even heating allows for the best possible rise. Once out of the oven, they cool quicker preventing over-baking.
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM - It’s the ideal baking surface. Our ‘Safe-Seal’ anodizing process creates a safer, stronger baking pan. A durable, non-reactive finish that bakes a wider variety of recipes, including citrus-based and savory recipes. Freezer safe.
- NO EXTRA METALS OR CHEMICAL COATINGS - Anodizing is not a coating. It is an environmentally-friendly process that contains no chemical additives, dyes, PTFE’s or PFOA’s. Nothing that can transfer, peel, flake or rust into your baking.
- BUILT BAKERY TOUGH - These are the same pans bakeries, commercial kitchens and baking enthusiasts around the world depend on every day for professional results. Lifetime warranty. Hand wash recommended.
- BAKE WITH CONFIDENCE - Fat Daddio’s ProSeries bakeware heats faster and cools quicker so your recipes turn out the way they should.
These mini cake pans with removable inner cores are perfect for mini angel food cakes, pound cakes, streusel cakes, breads and frozen desserts. The durable non-stick coating on these angel food cake pans provides superior food release and cleanup.
- Description:Wilton 2109-6835 Mini Angel Food Cake Pans, 2 Piece Set of Different Size Pans (Pack of 2)
- Product Dimensions:2 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches
- Item Weight:1.15 pounds
- Steel construction; non-stick for easy cleanup and release
- Use these mini angel food cake pans to bake individual desserts
- Quantity: 4 mini angel food cake pans total
- Pans are 4.5 in. dia. x 2 in. (11.4 cm diam x 5 cm) each
- Dishwasher safe; however for best results, wash in warm, soapy water before first and after each use
Before buying this product, my girlfriend and I had a silicone baking pan. We are much happier about this. The silicon may crack when turning the cake on the plate (that's what happens to us). On the other hand, this product is great. The cake slips right on top of it and is easy to clean.
- Description:Angel Food Pan 10 Inch Made of Non-Stick Black Aluminum for Home Kitchen and Catering
- Brand:Topenca Supplies
- Product Dimensions:9.2 x 4 x 8.7 inches
- Item Weight:5.1 ounces
- Manufacturer:Topenca Supplies
- NON-STICK ALUMINUM heats evenly and provides quick, effortless release of baked goods intact. Non-corrosive, stain-resistant and dishwasher-safe for easy maintenance.
- BAKE AND SERVE FLAWLESS CONFECTIONS with just 1 pan. The Topenca Angel Pan with non-stick coating, decorate and serve your baked masterpiece with ease.
- HEAVY-DUTY STEEL BUCKLE forms a tight seal around, creating a leak-proof barrier that turns out perfect cakes, streusels and other delicious desserts for family and guests.
- FLUTED SIDES increase the surface area of our pan, allowing it to form strong crusts to contain heavy quiches and cakes. This 10 round angel pan has a 12-cup capacity for a variety of baking needs.
- 30-DAY RISK FREE GUARANTEE of satisfaction. If the Topenca Angel Pan does not perform to your expectations, we will promptly replace it or refund 100% of your purchase price, no questions asked.
I like this set because it has two inserts. You can make angel cake or ordinary round cake. The size is 17 cm at the top and 14 cm at the bottom. I thought it would fit my 17cm mold Japanese chiffon cake recipe, but it's a little big. The 15cm mold formula is very suitable. The picture in the attachment is a chiffon cake baked with a 17cm mold formula. I know I can buy better molds in Japan, but it is difficult to buy cake molds from Japan, so I am very satisfied with this purchase.
- Description:Dealglad 6 Inch Aluminum Alloy Round Hollow Chiffon Cake Mold Angel Food Cake Pan Baking Mould with Removable Bottom
- Product Dimensions:6.5 x 3.2 x 6.5 inches
- Item Weight:7.2 ounces
- ❤️ Please Check The Size Carefully Before Purchase; Mold Size: Top Dia.: 15.3cm / 6 inch ; Height : 7cm / 2.75 inch
- Set of 3 pieces, 2-in-1 design for angel food cakes and regular round cakes.
- Perfect for baking dense, heavy cakes such as cheesecake or carrot cake, light and airy layer cakes, or even get creative with deep dish pizza, flan and gelatin molded desserts.
- Free of extra metals, welds and chemical coatings; Removable bottom for easy to release food and easy to clean.
- About 3"deep Classic Angel Food Cake Pan with a hollow bottom and a tube inside to help obtain desired fluff when the cake rises
I bought this because I needed it. I bought a different type of angel food cake. I think I can bake it in my baking pan. Did I miss it? It took me an hour to clean up the burnt cake mixture in the oven. Now I know I will have a pan big enough to handle this cake combination. Hopefully!
- Description:Nordic Ware 12-Cup Angel Food Cake Pan Baking Supplies, 10 x 10 x 4.2 inches, Assorted
- Brand:Nordic Ware
- Product Dimensions:10 x 10 x 4.25 inches
- Item Weight:0.16 ounces
- Premium non-stick interior
- Aluminum construction provides even baking and uniform results
- Made in the USA
- Dishwasher use is not recommended as it may shorten the life of the nonstick coating
- 12-cup capacity
The perfect size-not too big or too small. It's super easy to clean and my cake is easy to remove. It's a great product.
- Description:Fox Run Angel Food Cake Pan, 10 x 10 x 4.5 inches, Metallic
- Brand:Fox Run
- Product Dimensions:10 x 10 x 4.5 inches
- Item Weight:1.5 pounds
- Manufacturer:Fox Run
- Constructed of durable carbon steel with our exclusive premium non-stick coating
- 10 x 10 x 4.5 inch
- Integrated center tube for quick, uniform rising; Perfect for baking angel food cake
- Backed by our 5 year warranty for promised and continued satisfaction
- Allows even heat distribution, providing your baked goods with a perfect browning
The shipment and receipt are as expected, the pan is beautiful and the weight is good. The cake is out, no problem. Cleaning up is a piece of cake! More of these pans will be purchased for baking because the clean-up is going smoothly.
- Description:casaWare Angel Food Cake Pan 9.5-inch (15-Cup) Ceramic Coated NonStick (Blue - Granite)
- Product Dimensions:10.6 x 6.5 x 3.9 inches
- Item Weight:1.35 pounds
- Premium Ceramic Non-Stick Coating for quick release and easy clean up. Exterior Blue non-stick coating. Interior blue non-stick with gold and brown dots
- 15 Cup Capacity. Great for Angel Food Cakes, Dump Cakes, Pound Cakes and Pull Apart Breads
- In addition to being functional, the granite ceramic non-stick coating makes for a real nice looking piece of bakeware. Top Rim Outside- 9 15/16, Top Rim Inside- 9.5, Bottom- of Pan- 8 1/4-Inch. Hand wash and dry
- Ideal for elegant and effortless angel food cakes. Also great for dump cakes, pull apart breads and pound cakes. The carbon steel construction combined with the hi temp non-stick ceramic coating makes for a great baking experience
- Ceramic Coating is FDA, California Proposition 65 and European Union Approved. The Ceramic Coating is Cadmium, Lead, PFOA, PTFE and PFOS Free. Made from durable carbon steel construction
My wife made her first angel food cake in it. It works like an amulet. It's a great product. The effect of non-stickiness is very good.
- Description:Winco CCP-10A 10" Non-stick Aluminized Carbon Steel Angel Food Cake Pan
- Product Dimensions:10.13 x 10.13 x 5.19 inches
- Item Weight:2.07 pounds
- Aluminized carbon steel
- Quantum2 non-stick coating
- Stackable for easy storage
- Dishwasher safe
I've been married for almost 60 years (I'll be 60 by October 2020), and I like cooking and baking for my family. I have my mother's old angel food cake pan until I bought this not long ago. The old angel food cake plate became an angel and went to heaven. I like that pan and have been looking for a substitute that I know I will need one day for years. This pan is the substitute! I think it works very well. It's easy to take the cake off the pan. I hope this pan has one thing my old cake pan has is feet. When my old cake pan comes out of the oven, I can put it on its feet. I have to have a soda bottle to hold this. Besides, I highly recommend this pan.
- Description:Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware, Angel Food Cake Pan, 10-inch
- Product Dimensions:10 x 10 x 4.5 inches
- Item Weight:1.2 pounds
- The interior of each piece has interlocking non-stick layers that are designed to deliver long-lasting, high-performance release. Releases up to 2X better than Calphalon Classic Bakeware.
- Heavy-gauge steel core won't warp and heats evenly without hot spots so your cookies and cakes come out of the oven perfectly and evenly browned.
- Nonstick finish is beautiful and practical.
- Dishwasher-safe and protected by Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- Designed with tall sides, use this pan to bake a classic angel food cake.
|# TOP||1-Fox Run 4795 Alumi...||2-Fat Daddios PAF 10...||3-Wilton 2109 6835 A...||4-Angel Non Stick Al...||5-Dealglad® Aluminum...||6-Nordic Ware 12 Cup...||7-Fox Run 4483 Angel...||8-CasaWare 9 5 Inch...||9-Winco CCP 10A Non...||10-Calphalon Nonstick...|
|Product Dimensions||10.75 x 10.75 x 5.5 inches||10 x 10 x 4.25 inches||2 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches||9.2 x 4 x 8.7 inches||6.5 x 3.2 x 6.5 inches||10 x 10 x 4.25 inches||10 x 10 x 4.5 inches||10.6 x 6.5 x 3.9 inches||10.13 x 10.13 x 5.19 inches||10 x 10 x 4.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.6 Pounds||14.4 ounces||1.15 pounds||5.1 ounces||7.2 ounces||0.16 ounces||1.5 pounds||1.35 pounds||2.07 pounds||1.2 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Fox Run||Fat Daddio's||Wilton||Topenca Supplies||Dealglad||Nordicware||Fox Run||casaWare||Winco||Calphalon|
|Date First Available||-||April 17, 2008||June 21, 2017||March 25, 2016||January 29, 2015||January 1, 2008||August 5, 2008||January 14, 2018||May 1, 2015||July 27, 2012|
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|