8381 Reviews Scanned Last Updated: Aug 6, 2020
VT4 is definitely a great tool for any vocal performance and has done a great job with special effects. There are a few great features I didn't expect. Sound colleges and universities include small chords, which work well with sound codes. Being able to set the intensity of pitch correction is definitely a bonus, especially if you're gliding or other vocal techniques. -the sound code itself works well, and you can set your own carrier sound through USB. -there is a noise cancellation function to eliminate the feedback loop-there are four different things, such as echo, vocoder, harmonic and loudspeaker-you can run mono on another stereo output, a dry version of the sound-you can use it as an audio capture and play back through USB-the tuner uses tones and sounds great, deeper than it looks at first glance. The smaller size and no huge flashing green border make it feel more like a real sound tool. The only thing I want is that it has another audio, for carrier sound on the vocoder, or for mixing in stereo mixing, such as karaoke. You can get it when you use the computer, but I don't always want to use the computer.
- Item Weight:2.14 pounds
- Product Dimensions:5.24 x 6.85 x 2.28 inches
- Color Name:Black
- Battery type:NiMH
- Modern and retro sound effects, including delay, reverberation, formants and sound codes
- Roland VT-4 is an easy-to-use but incredible voice converter.
- You can layer multiple effects at a time or link them together
- Compact size, battery life up to 5 hours
- Allows complete smooth and real-time control of tones and formants for real-time adjustment
I must say, I am both happy and surprised by this pedal. Most of the comments I see are great, but there are some bad ones that make me skeptical. Since the price point is very low relative to similar products, I think I will get it anyway. I'm so happy! Not only can I hear the differences, but some of my band members praise me. I told them I cheated and showed them the box, but they said your singing had improved. So, while this box does help, there is nothing to replace your singing. Finally, I read that the echo effect on this box will make it sound like you have a backup singer, but I haven't played with it yet. Start slowly and easily, and then gradually disrupt the full power of the pedal.
- Description:TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Vocal Effects Pedal Bundle with Blucoil Slim 9V Power Supply AC Adapter, and 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
- Item Weight:1.95 pounds
- Product Dimensions:2.3 x 3.5 x 5.4 inches
- Connector Type:XLR
- Wireless Microphone Frequency:20
- Help you sing in tune-sing in perfect tone with microphone mechanical 2 tone correction! Pedals guide your voice without any obvious or dramatic operation.
- Provides 3 echoes and 3 reverberation types-TC Helicon microphone Machine 2 enhances your performance by adding studio-level reverberation and echo effects.
- Provide 24V Phantom Power supply-the Phantom power supply of the microphone machine 2 is always active, so the pedal can run the capacitive microphone without affecting the dynamic microphone.
- Includes-TC propeller microphone mechanical 2 sound pedal. Blucoil power supply with ultra-thin AC/DC adapter, 9V DC 670mA, with US plug (center negative). Blucoil 10-foot balanced XLR Cable-an advanced series of 3-pin cables (male to female) for microphones, speakers, and professional equipment.
- Automatically adjust microphone gain-this pedal automatically adjusts the microphone's gain settings, so you can always get a good signal without having to worry about manual adjustment.
I bought this mainly for an experiment. We have a male lead singer and a female lead singer, as well as a backup lead singer. However, harmony has proved challenging. Our lead singer has been using the harmony pedal, and frankly, it sounds like a haunted house. This is much simpler, and if you take the time to read the instructions and experiments carefully, you can actually get some real harmony. This supports 1/3 or 1/5 harmonies above or below where you sing. You can set the key manually, or use the guitar or keyboard as the box checkup key (the latter needs to set the selector to the guitar). This applies to keyboards, but whether you are using a guitar or a keyboard, you need to play chords for the box to detect your keys correctly. Although the basic operation is easy to learn, the instructions contain a key and scale diagram to help you dial in harmony because some minor and primary keys need to be adjusted. The dry / wet knob determines the prominence of the harmony. The drier it is, the more emphasis is placed on the lead singer. The wetter, the more emphasis on harmony. To be honest, any knob setting beyond 12 o'clock starts to sound unnatural. The safe place from here is about 9: 00, slowly increasing until dessert is found. If you have purchased multiple Voice Singles pedals, here is the order in which they need to be used: microphone > T1 > C1 > D1 > H1 > R1 > Mixer. I'm using mine.
- Description:TC Helicon 996012005 VoiceTone H1 Vocal Effects Processor
- Brand:TC Electronic
- Item Weight:14.7 ounces
- Product Dimensions:2.3 x 3.5 x 5.4 inches
- Battery type:Alkaline
- Microphone preamplifier / Phantom power supply
- Harmony of one or two voices
- High quality signal path
- Country of origin: Thailand
I was gonna buy Digitech's Drop.. But I saw this pedal before I put Drop in Amazon's shopping cart. This pedal lives up to all the hype on the Internet. Its tracks are beautiful, it does have falling tunes, shocking bar effects, guitar harmony and other techniques. Sounds good. It's worth it, and it's done by a very reliable company. I have several Digitech devices, including two vowels, Live5s, and a vowel LivePro, guitar tuner, stereo jam man, and so on, all of which are excellent products, none of which has been damaged after years of continuous use. In addition, support has always been good; they will actually reply to you about their products! Highly recommended!
- Description:DigiTech Whammydtv-01 DT Drop Tune Guitar Effects Pedal
- Item Weight:3.53 pounds
- Product Dimensions:7.73 x 8.2 x 2.35 inches
- Color Name:Red
- Lower or increase tuning by 7 semitones or an entire octave
- Real polyphonic tone changes and the slamming effect of a single pedal
- The real bypass.
- Instant pedal switch, which can realize the effect of hammer opening and pulling.
- FS3X input, hands-free selection of hit and down settings
I've been a DJ in a nightclub for 20 years. I used to use guitar pedals to echo on demand, but now I have bought this new toy. It's much better than I expected. It has very little restrictions on learning, but once you get it, you will play it like a flute. I really like using this product.
- Description:TC Helicon Perform-VE Vocal Effect Processor With Sampling And Looping
- Item Weight:2.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions:6.7 x 3.6 x 6.6 inches
- Color Name:Yellow
- Stereo 1jump 4 "output
- Real-time speech sampler with MIDAS microphone preamplifier
- Roller looper
- MIDI input
- 7 airborne FX
I know it's weird to say, but this vocal machine really changed my game. It can not only increase your sound effect by 1000 times. It also rekindled my creativity. I've had TC Helicon play acoustics for more than a week and finally stay awake until the wee hours of the morning to write new material. I sat in front of the keyboard, with this, a microphone, and some headphones, just singing and falling in love with music again. Yes, it's a big deal. If you're looking to improve / strengthen / enhance / adjust your voice, that's it!
- Description:TC Helicon Play Acoustic Vocal Effects Stompbox Bundle with 12V 400mA DC Power Supply, Blucoil 10-FT Straight Instrument Cable (1/4in), 2-Pack of 20-FT Balanced XLR Cables, and 4x Guitar Picks
- Item Weight:4.07 pounds
- Product Dimensions:6.1 x 7.9 x 1.8 inches
- Connector Type:1/4", USB-B, XLR, 1/8"
- Guitar Pick Thickness:Thin
- Hardware Interface:USB
- Size:Play Acoustic
- Produce cool guitar effects-upgrade stompbox firmware and unlock these amazing effects: reverberation, μ Mod, BodyRez EQ, compression, environment and anti-feedback (manual control).
- Professional sound processing-TC Helicon Play Acoustics provides 9 amazing sound effects: μ Mod, Delay, reverb, Harmony, Double, Transducer, Tone, HardTune and Correction. It even has an embedded RoomSense microphone for in-ear monitoring or keystroke settings (for Harmonity FX).
- Provide twice the cycle time-play the acoustic function VLOOP, with a built-in loop that allows you to cycle guitar and voice for an impressive layered live performance.
- Including-TC propeller playing vocal, vocal and guitar effects, STOPBOX. TC Helicon 12V 400mA DC power supply. USB Category B cable. Blucoil advanced 10-FT instrument cable with 1amp 4 "straight connector and PVC shielding for guitars and amplifiers. 2-pack Blucoil 20-foot balanced XLR cable-advanced series 3-pin cable for microphones, speakers and professional equipment (male-to-female). 4 packs of Blucoil thin cell guitar pick (in various colors).
- Ensure flexible connectivity-you can connect Play Aconic to DAW through USB. You can even use XLR output to set up stereo mixed output. There is also a headphone Jack for monitoring sound.
I am very satisfied with the volume and the clarity of the sound. I use the MIDI accordion solo, control the Ketron MidJay Pro sequencer, and I use it as a mixer (so the monitor has to be powered on). I often play ball at the local Italian restaurant. The venue is usually between 30 and 50 people, and about half of the first set is dinner music. Volume and space are crucial. I use JBL EON615 speakers, but I understand that monitors are essential. I was also proud that I wouldn't go in and out with a foldable cart more than once. I've been doing research for hours. I don't have room for a bigger, heavier wedge monitor. Personal headphone monitors are bulky and have batteries. And then I found this! After reading several comments claiming that there were not enough comments, I was a little skeptical. I'm also worried that it's only 150 watts. The delivery was quick (two days), and the performance was just like what the advertisement said. I was surprised by the volume (even on the floor-who needs to carry another microphone). Standing) and the fullness of the voice. My sequencer is sending a lot of data (drums, guitars, bass, orchestras ….) There is no problem. The price is reasonable and it is a good investment. Now I can set up my JBL Main in a more strategic place and enjoy hearing my voice through this monitor. The first time it came out, it worked like an amulet. I saw more customers want to live in the bar area where I played, and I tipped more. think about it!
- Item Weight:9 pounds
- Product Dimensions:12 x 11 x 13 inches
- Color Name:Black
- Instant microphone bracket installation with our unique one-click easy grip system.
- 6 5-inch 2-way coaxial Tnory speakers, 150W high-quality music clarity and power
- Weight of parcel: 4.382 kg
- 3-channel digital mixer with TC-Helicon sound processing, including reverberation, intelligent mean quotient and compression.
I only used it three times and had a learning curve in matching my guitar, singing and harmony singers. But this little blue box is great. And it's very easy to change the settings during the performance. I change the settings with my toes so I don't have to get off the stool. You have to "simplify your voice and guitar playing (that's not necessarily a bad thing!). So that the speaker can understand your voice clearly. I often poke with my fingers, so I can't be too "fancy" when using the harmonizer. Flat picking does have a better effect. They designed it really well. I also have a "boss" who thinks highly of it. It's also good, it's more flexible to use, and there are more settings. But it can be painful to use it on stage. I have a very eclectic set of songs, so I have to make a few changes during the performance. TC Helicon really simplified my performance.
- Description:TC Helicon Harmony Singer 2 (996371001)
- Item Weight:1.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions:5.25 x 3.25 x 2.25 inches
- Battery type:Alkaline
- Add one or two realistic vocal harmonies under the guidance of the guitar
- Sound pedal box with guitar-controlled harmony and reverberation, plus battery-powered operation
- Smart microphone input gain, fast, painless setting
- Exquisite reverberation effect, three styles, make your voice sweeter.
- Adaptive tones for perfect mean quotient, compression, addressing and strobe
I'm not sure when it was added, but to some extent, they added an adjustable door to the pedal to control feedback. It can be adjusted by pressing and holding down the trample button and rotating the filter knob. Most bad reviews come either before this is added or from people who don't know how to adjust it. Because I was mainly playing in a low feedback environment, part of my voice could be heard out of the box, so I turned it down. If you have feedback, do the opposite. I like the different sounds made by this pedal, which is exactly what I have been looking for.
- Description:TC Electronic Vocal Effects Processor (VOICETONE X1)
- Brand:TC Electronic
- Item Weight:1.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions:6 x 7 x 3.5 inches
- Color Name:Black
- Connector Type:Xlr
- Voltage:12 Volts
- Microphone control provides remote on / off function through TC-Helicon MP-75 microphone
- Create modern sound quality loudspeakers and strong distortion effects
- Connect your microphone and mixer
In the studio, top-shelf effects processors enhance your voice, providing the depth, warmth, and nuance that make you the undeniable star of the show. But top-shelf gear comes with a hefty price tag and typically requires an engineer to get it right; that is... until now! Like a professional audio engineer in-a-box, MIC MECHANIC 2 delivers your vocal in all its glory, with the perfect selection of studio-grade effects. Thanks to its built-in reverb, echo, pitch correction, and Adaptive Tone, MIC MECHANIC 2 puts all the magic right at your feet in a single and affordable stompbox – and it's so easy to use.TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Features:
- Description:TC Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 Vocal Effects Processor Bundle with (2) 20' XLR Cables and 9V Power Supply
- Item Weight:2.91 pounds
- Package Dimensions:12.44 x 8.27 x 3.11 inches
- The reverberation of vocal tuning places your voice in the perfect music space.
- Ultra-simple sound pedal with reverberation, echo and tone correction
- Repeat your voice regularly to make it interesting.
- Effortless automatic tone correction to help you sing in tune
- Adaptive tone enables perfect EQ, compression, denoising, and gating, keeping your voice at the front and center of the mix
|# TOP||1-Roland VT 4 Voice...||2-Helicon Mechanic E...||3-TC Helicon 9960120...||4-DigiTech Whammydtv...||5-Helicon Perform VE...||6-Acoustic Stompbox...||7-TC Helicon 9965510...||8-TC Helicon Harmony...||9-TC Electronic Effe...||10-TC Helicon Mechani...|
|Item Weight||2.14 pounds||1.95 pounds||14.7 ounces||3.53 pounds||2.1 pounds||4.07 pounds||9 pounds||1.1 pounds||1.8 pounds||2.91 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||5.24 x 6.85 x 2.28 inches||2.3 x 3.5 x 5.4 inches||2.3 x 3.5 x 5.4 inches||7.73 x 8.2 x 2.35 inches||6.7 x 3.6 x 6.6 inches||6.1 x 7.9 x 1.8 inches||12 x 11 x 13 inches||5.25 x 3.25 x 2.25 inches||6 x 7 x 3.5 inches||-|
|Date First Available||October 19, 2018||December 5, 2017||July 12, 2011||May 8, 2011||July 20, 2017||October 18, 2017||May 1, 2014||December 1, 2016||January 11, 2011||May 24, 2018|
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|