6663 Reviews Scanned Last Updated: Aug 6, 2020
Introduce: the third generation of 2i2 is the solid progress of the product line. The third generation helps the brand stay at the forefront of the audio interface. I had sold an interface and found myself at a critical juncture and needed to record and make something in 48 hours. I found myself with a third generation of 2i2, which was perfect. The good thing you should know: contrary to other comments, you don't need any external drivers. As they say, it is still plug and play. External drivers are completely optional because your specific settings may guarantee them. This is my scene; plug the USB into the laptop, turn on the DAW, and set the input to 2i2, record. Delay.-what delay? This is a thing of the past. The bad things you should know (it won't downgrade): bundling software (ProTools First,Ableton Live Lite) is a train accident that takes far longer than they estimate to set themselves up for 20 minutes. It needs to create multiple accounts on the platform for download and digital licensing if you have not already set up. The included software is still to a large extent a means of making the product more marketable. Your best choice is still to subscribe to ProTools ($) monthly, buy Reaper ($), or use Audacity (free).
- Description:Focusrite Scarlett Solo (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface with Pro Tools | First
- Item Weight:1.1 pounds
- Product Dimensions:3.77 x 5.65 x 1.71 inches
- Hardware Interface:USB
- Voltage:240 Volts
- High-performance converters enable you to record and mix at speeds up to 24 bits / 192 kHz.
- One of the best-performing microphone preamplifiers of all time, Scarlett now has a switchable air mode to make your recording brighter and more open. A high headroom instrument input that can be plugged into your guitar or bass. Two balanced outputs without buzzing provide clear audio playback.
- The Quick start tool is easier to get started and run than ever before.
- Limited time offer: Nugen Audio Monofileter Elements plug-in is provided free of charge after registration and download.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack, Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusite's Red Plug-in Suite, 3-month Splice subscription, and a free XLN Additional Keys virtual instrument of your choice, all of which can be downloaded at the time of purchase and registration
The hardware came as described, and soon arrived. After reading the questions about the interface, I downloaded the drivers and software as recommended by the forum, and then tried to plug the box into my laptop. Work well and record the test within the first hour. Yeah, software. If you have any VST, such as ezdrummer or advanced drummer, you will need to purchase keys that enable you to use third-party products. It's not a professional version, either, so the only other limitation I've found is a lack of mastery. This is done by watching some yt videos.
- Description:PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface, Blue, PC/Mac - 2 Mic Pres
- Item Weight:2.01 pounds
- Product Dimensions:1.75 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches
- Color Name:Blue
- Computer Platform:Mac® OS X 10.8.5 or later Intel® Core Duo processor (Intel Core™ 2 Duo or Intel Core i3 or better recommended), Windows® 7x 64/x86 SP1 or Windows 8/8.1 x64/x86 or Windows 10 x64/x86 Intel Core 2 processor (Intel Core i3 processor or better recommended)
- Hardware Interface:USB 2.0
- Size:PC/Mac - 2 Mic Pres
- Compatible with almost all Mac and Windows recording software
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio and MIDI interface
- Including Studio One Artist Daw software and third-party resources above 6 GB
- Includes the Studio Magic plug-in kit
- Frequency response ranges from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1,48,88.2 and 96 kHz sampling rates
- 2 combined microphone / instrument inputs with high performance, low noise, high headroom microphone preamplifier
Reviewed as a $40 computer audio recording device. First of all, I am a sound engineer with about 15 years of experience in this industry. I have experience in all kinds of equipment, from low to middle. I was absolutely shocked by what this $40 box could do. Voice recordings and soundtrack guitars sound lifelike to SM57. I'll follow up on some sound samples. You won't be disappointed, especially if you're new to recording, you need a simple "songwriter" type setting. On one input, insert the microphone, on the other, insert the guitar, keyboard, etc. Behringer has free multi-track software to download in case you don't have anything, although I can't say it's useful, but I believe it's good. I repurposed the old Cubase program I bought many years ago, and it works perfectly. Of course, there is always the trouble of setting up the software, making sure the bus is correct and the input is set, but if you don't know how to do it, you need to learn the basics of these records, which are essential to the process. * other considerations: make sure you download the ASIO4ALL driver located on the Behringer website and that the driver also has an official website. Once you plug in the UMC22, universal driver, it installs and prepares your machine for use, but this is very misleading. The universal ASIO driver, installed the first time this device is plugged in, does not work well with this box, and this configuration …
- Product Dimensions:6.42 x 4.92 x 1.97 inches
- Item Weight:1.04 Pounds
- Item Diameter:3 Inches
- Fabric Type:None
- Assembly Required:No
- Warranty:Please refer to http://www. Music-group. Com/warranty. Aspx.
- Batteries Required:No
- Stream 2 inputs / 2 outputs to your computer with ultra-low latency, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or later
- State-of-the-art MIDAS designed + 48V phantom power microphone preamplifier
- High fidelity 48 kHz resolution, providing professional sound quality. Driver-Mac, does not require a driver or support core audio. Windows can be downloaded from Behringer
- Compatible with popular recording software, including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg CuBASE* and so on.
- 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and musical instruments
Audient has loaded EVO4 with quite a few functions for such a small box. It has a lot more use cases than any surface I might touch. But that doesn't matter, because I don't need to spend a lot of money to buy all the extra things. The cheapest XLR-to-USB interface you can find is probably Blue Icicle, which costs half as much as EVO 4-but all it does is convert and amplify analog signals into digital signals. The EVO 4 plus a second XLR input channel, a JFET instrument input and a 1p 4-inch TRS stereo output for speaker / headset monitoring. In addition, you can mute the channel by pressing the number button for a long time. Smart gain is a great innovation that allows you to quickly set the volume during sound inspection without having to worry about possible clipping. I occasionally pick up one of my two guitars, so now I have a device, and if I find myself improvising something I want to remember how to play later, it can be very simple to record, which is a good thing. My main use is as an interface to my XLR microphone for communication purposes in online games, which is clearly visible through the device's preamplifier with little or no background noise. In the room where I use it, I don't have any kind of sound processing, and the sound from my PC tower fan is not even clearly recorded, with a gain of between 75 and 80 percent. Various input and output signals of the same group of LED relays around the central digital knob.
- Description:Audient EVO 4 USB Audio Interface
- Item Weight:1.32 pounds
- Product Dimensions:5.51 x 2.64 x 2.64 inches
- Class leading Converter AKM Converter (AD/DA)
- 2 EVO microphones that sound clean, detailed and accurate
- Smart gain automatically dials into your channel
- JFET instrument input plug-in, which can be inserted into guitar, bass, keyboard, etc.
- Intelligent touch points can be controlled intuitively and quickly at your fingertips.
Now this is my third iRig-. I start with the first and upgrade to the next when my phone has a lightning port. I just bought a 2018 iPad Pro, with USB-C ports and, as far as I know, no USB-C to Lightning converter. Because of this, I got iRig HD2, which can connect to Lightning and USB, and it works very well. The cable allows you to connect one of the cables provided by any USB, is USB micro (for the irig side) to USB-A (for the computer side). I read on a forum that you need a USB OTG (On Go) cable, but I don't know if this is strictly true. I bought a USB micro-to-USB-C OTG cable from Amazon for $8, which perfectly connects iPad Pro to iRig.
- Description:IK Multimedia iRig HD 2 digital guitar interface for iPhone, iPad and Mac (IP-IRIG-HD2-IN)
- Brand:IK Multimedia
- Item Weight:1.28 ounces
- Product Dimensions:3.9 x 0.83 x 1.54 inches
- Color Name:Black
- 1A4 "ampere output for use with amplifiers or mixers
- 1 beat 4 "instrument input for guitar, bass and other instruments
- Unlock the exclusive content within the amplitude IO and include the amplitude 4 applicable to Mac/PC
- Removable cables including lightning and USB.
- Guitar preamplifier with high quality, low noise and high definition
- Equipped with microphone bracket mounting clip and nylon buckle, ultra-small and lightweight-suitable for your pocket, laptop bag or GIG bag
- Adjustable input gain and FX/Thru switch
- 1Pax 8 "silent practice headphone output; distortion (Thd): 0.007%
I ventured into voice work, and my great-nephew helped me install the device, download the software, and started using Adobe's recording / editing software. I can see that it will take me a while to feel really comfortable, but it seems quite easy to use. I prefer that the mechanism connected to my desk is opposite to me-but it only works in one way-and must make full use of this position. Everything is in the package, it comes when it should come, and it is safe. Look forward to the long-term use of the equipment, a great success!
- Description:Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio 3rd Gen USB Audio Interface and Recording Bundle with Microphone, Headphones, XLR Cable, Knox Studio Stand, Shock Mount and Pop Filter (7 Items)
- Item Weight:8.19 pounds
- Product Dimensions:20.9 x 14.3 x 7.6 inches
- Switchable air mode: Scarlett Solo features an upgraded third-generation Scarlett microphone preamplifier with switchable air mode to provide brighter and more open sound for your voice and sound recording
- The bundle includes: Focusite Scarlett Solo Studio third generation USB audio interface, microphone suspender scissors arm with 5 stroke 8-27 threads, basic microphone shock installation and popular filter
- Instrument input: simply insert your guitar or bass into the high clearance instrument input and start recording without any tailoring or unwanted distortion, and you can pay attention to your input level through intuitive gain halo measurement
- Focusrite authorized distributors: including warranties from American manufacturers
- AD-DA converter: equipped with a high-performance 24-bit / 192 kHz AD-DA converter, the Scarlett guarantees the same professional sound quality throughout the third generation, and the balanced output of the Scarlett Solo has no buzzing when connecting the studio monitor to the balanced input, so you will always have the original audio playback
Casematix professional mixer case for rode rodecaster pro production studio and accessories. Features durable impact resistant hard shell exterior and custom molded shock absorbing foam interior. Protect your pod cast equipment from drops , bumps , scrapes and dust. The molded foam compartment allows the mixer to be securely held in place and protects knobs from damage. The foam area below the mixer includes a padded foam divider and measures 13.5” x 5.0” x 2.0” to fit microphones , adapters and small cables. Conveniently travel with your valuable mixer and conveniently keep accessories organized.
- Description:Casematix Studio Mixer Hard Case Fits Rode RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio Podcasting Microphone and Accessories, Red Padded Foam Protection
- Item Weight:3.34 pounds
- Product Dimensions:17 x 6 x 14 inches
- "shock absorber foam interior-provides the ultimate audio interface drop protection, and the interior of this case uses a custom dense, shock-absorbing protective foam that is ideal for Rodecaster mixers. Even knobs and buttons are protected!
- Squeeze-proof hard shell shell-this 17-inch CASEMATIX protection for RodeCaster Pro organizer mixer shell will protect your podcast Pro integrated podcast production studio, podcast microphone and adapter. Shell only.
- Made in the United States-this case includes a warranty for defects. It has two quick pins that can safely close the shell, two optional padlock holes, and a reinforcement design to prevent dust, falls and scratches.
- Designed for travel-with a comfortable carrying handle and a form factor of only 16 "x 13" x 6 ", the shell is the perfect solution for easy to carry Pod Cast audio mixer equipment and accessories.
- Custom made for RODECASTER-the custom molded foam compartment in this case holds the cycling thruster in place and surrounds it with protective pads on all sides. The bottom accessory compartment has a size of 13.5 "x 5" x 2 "for pod microphones and cables with foam clapboards.
Thank you for giving me the brand new audio 96. It works much better than I expected, and the sound is incredible. It is equipped with two headphones, a main headset and a partner headset. More than I expected. Oh, my God, thank you. Five stars, please. I set it myself. It's easy for me. I'm really manly. My only problem is that it doesn't have a sound system. If it is, that would be great. But thank you very much.
- Description:Presonus AudioBox 96 USB 2.0 Audio Interface Studio Bundle with Studio One Artist Software Pack (Interface Color May Vary in Blue or Black)
- Item Weight:9.63 pounds
- Package Dimensions:32.1 x 14.75 x 6.75 inches
- Zero delay Monitoring through Internal Analog Mixer
- Put everything you need in a box and start recording immediately
- The LyxPro studio grade mesh microphone pop filter improves the quality of sound recording and eliminates the harsh popping sound.
- Studio One Artist is a feature-rich DAW, that is perfect for recording, mixing, and sharing your music.
- LyxPro Heart Capacitor Studio microphone includes a Studio Shockmount, XLR microphone cable and a 1-year warranty
It's a really great product. I just upgraded from the old model. The main differences from the older models are the headphone Jack (huge plus sign) and 96k processing power. In addition, the overspeed drive is also very good, and the sound quality is significantly different from the iRig I borrowed from my friends.
- Description:Apogee Jam Plus - Portable USB Audio Interface for Guitars, Bass, Keyboards and Instruments , Works with iOS, MAC OS and Windows PC, Made in USA
- Item Weight:8.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions:5 x 2.2 x 7.8 inches
- Hardware Interface:USB 2.0
- Graphics Card Description:Integrated
- Graphics Card Interface:Integrated
- Graphics Card Ram Size:1000 GB
- Hard Drive Interface:Firewire
- Hard Drive Size:1000 GB
- Powered by iOS devices or Mac (no battery or external power is required)
- Connect an electric guitar or bass to an iOS device, Mac, and PC
- Studio quality USB instrument input and headset output
- Perfect volume dial-in with gain wheel and multicolor LED meter
- Output mixing function provides zero delay monitoring and recording
- Discrete Class An inputs provide strong tubular amplifier tones
- Direct digital connection for HD recording up to 96 kHz/24 bits
- Can be used with GarageBand, Logic, and all core audio compatible applications
- Apogee pure digital circuit design to eliminate signal noise
It looks good, and it works very well. You have to have a driver to make it work. Although it was strange to work with discord, it lost a star because it was difficult for him to turn on the headphones. It is not ideal to use it as an integrated DAC/AMP and XLR USB interface. You might want to find something else. If you need this as a XLR USB interface, then this is for you. If you are playing a game and are trying YouTube or Twitch. Just buy this for your XLR. It is difficult to drive some of the more difficult headphones. It was hard for Evan to turn it up loud enough when he was on mx50. You need a DAC/AMP like GSX1000 or Schiit to match your headphones. Now let's start podcasts, voiceover and music. The monitoring function is real-time, with almost no delay. I use something cheap, and it may take half a second to a second to hear the voice of yourself or the person you are with, which makes the person with you have an awkward pause. There is almost no delay. It's amazing, and its control is very simple. I have three years of stage sound experience, I like simplicity, but I can see that people want more control over their height, which will not help.
- Description:Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (3rd Gen) USB Audio Interface plus Waves Musicians 2 and iZotope Mobius Filter Bundle
- Item Weight:1.35 pounds
- Package Dimensions:7.7 x 5.4 x 2.2 inches
- This bundle of exclusive: iZotope Mobius Filter (costs $49) create fresh filter effects for any type
- This bundle is available exclusively: Waves musician 2 ($99), including six essential audio plug-ins: Renaissance Compressor, Renaissance Equalizer, Renaissance Vox, Renaissance AXX, Doubler and SuperTap
- Two of the best performing Scarlett microphone preamplifiers are heard within the range-now with air-mixing guitars or recording human voices. Two high headroom instrument inputs that can be plugged directly into the guitar or bass
- High-performance converter that allows you to record, mix and play studio-quality audio anytime, anywhere
- Also includes: Avid Pro Tools | First Focusite Creative Pack,Ableton Live Lite,XLN Audio Additional Keys,Softube Time and Tone Bundle,Focusite Red Plug-in Suite,Focusite Plug-in Collection
|# TOP||1-Focusrite Scarlett...||2-PreSonus AudioBox...||3-Behringer UMC22 BE...||4-Audient EVO USB Au...||5-IK Multimedia Digi...||6-Focusrite Interfac...||7-Casematix RODECast...||8-Presonus AudioBox...||9-Apogee Jam Plus In...||10-Focusrite Scarlett...|
|Item Weight||1.1 pounds||2.01 pounds||1.04 Pounds||1.32 pounds||1.28 ounces||8.19 pounds||3.34 pounds||9.63 pounds||8.8 ounces||1.35 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||3.77 x 5.65 x 1.71 inches||1.75 x 5.5 x 5.5 inches||6.42 x 4.92 x 1.97 inches||5.51 x 2.64 x 2.64 inches||3.9 x 0.83 x 1.54 inches||20.9 x 14.3 x 7.6 inches||17 x 6 x 14 inches||-||5 x 2.2 x 7.8 inches||-|
|Date First Available||June 27, 2019||April 26, 2017||-||February 21, 2020||September 15, 2016||July 10, 2019||January 27, 2020||August 2, 2019||August 14, 2018||April 19, 2017|
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|