10746 Reviews Scanned Last Updated: Jun 27, 2020
I love KastKing products, I love this line! There is not much one can say about fishing lines. Having said that, I'll give it a try. This braided thread is as good or even better as any more expensive brand on the market. This is a very strong line! It is also very smooth and equally easy when it comes to spooling or knotting. I have no problem connecting leaders to this line. In my experience, this braided wire is as good as mono or any other material in the use of hooks, baits, turntables, snapshots, guides, etc. I realized that someone would disagree at all. Some people will even bluntly call me a liar and claim that you can't use braids for every application or purpose. I agree or disagree. I'm based on what I've been through. I have never lost a fish on this line, no matter how my bait or live bait is attached. That's enough for me!
- Description:KastKing SuperPower Braided Fishing Line - Abrasion Resistant Braided Lines – Incredible Superline – Zero Stretch – Smaller Diameter – A Must-Have!
- Low memory - helps you achieve a better, farther casts, less chance of wind Knots
- Strong knot strength - dynamically incorporated strands in Casting Superpower braided lines allow you to easily tie a more solid knot; you can even tie an improved clinch knot.
- Ultra-high sensitivity & Zero stretch - for superior hook setting that increases your catch ratio.
- Smaller diameter - compared to other brands allowing you to spool more fishing line on to your reel.
- Greater abrasion resistance - of Casting braided fishing line decreases the likelihood of losing your "big one"! Casting Superpower Braid line's powers are. . . Super!
I like this line. It is very suitable for crab fishing and requires a lot of strength. I've been using it for a while, and it keeps it well.
- Description:Promar NE-100 Poly Crab Line, 100-Feet, 1/4-Inch Diameter, Yellow/Green
- The heavy duty rope will last for years.
- Several uses for this highly durable rope. Use to secure boats, haul in crab fishing gear, tie down precious cargo, and much much more.
- The rope is highly visible making it perfect for all fishing/boating needs.
It's a nice solid beam, but I'm surprised at the length. Still, I don't complain about receiving more than I expected.
- Product Dimensions:3 x 8 x 1 inches
- Braided Polypropylene construction
- 15ft stainless steel snaps
- Tangle-free swivels reduce twisting
It's hard to get too excited about the fishing line, but I'd say it's really incredible. After listening to the recommendations of many of my angler friends, I picked up a 30-pound scroll. Power Pro knitting. This was my first experience of knitting, and I was shocked how small the line was. In fact, I think this is the only mistake I made in the purchase process. I should have bought 50 or 65 pounds. It's not that I have any problem with 30 pounds (I'm tearing the bait of something I've never had before, because the thread just won't break! -unless it's cut by something), but seeing how small it is, I don't see any reason to use a lighter weight. In addition, I was told that heavier lb braids tend to cast less bounce. Another thing I like about this braid is that it conveys sports very well. You can feel everything about this line. I can immediately judge whether my spin bait is spinning properly. I could tell whether my crank bait was really swimming, or whether it was dragged aside just because it was entangled in something. Mono is almost new to me now (too much stretching). Look, I know that each type of wire has a suitable use, but overall, I find that I prefer to use braids rather than single carbon or fluorocarbons. My conclusion is that this will be the only braid I have ever bought. It's super strong, it's good to sit on the water, it's a good shot, and it conveys what's going on at the end of the line, which is another line I've never used before. Thumbs up!
- Description:Power Pro Spectra Fiber Braided Fishing Line
- Product Dimensions:5 x 4 x 0.1 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Discontinued by manufacturer:Yes
- Color : Moss Green
- Yards : 1500yd/1350m
- Suitable for both spinning and casting
- Pound Test : 20lb
- Braided Spectra fiber creates a round, smooth and sensitive line that holds knots and helps reduce line tangle
Cobwebs have been used for many years. Great stuff. But I swear the KastKing braids are the same, only half the price. Use them side by side, and although I have no doubt about trusting cobwebs, I've switched to KastKing.
- Description:SpiderWire Stealth Superline Braid Fishing Line
- Item Weight:4 ounces
- Color-lock Coating technology - casts farther, lasts longer
- Varying blue/White/black color pattern designed to blend naturally with open blue water conditions
- Whisper quiet for stealth attacks
- Fluoropolymer treated microfibers - shoots through guides like a bullet
- Dyneema PE microfiber construction is strong, smooth and round
Strong and compact. Easy to cut braided thread, it's really great, except for tackling bags or vests! Buy them, you will like them!
- Item Weight:2.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions:3 x 0.3 x 6 inches
- Color:Freshwater - Green
- Measurement System:Metric
- Warranty:Limited Lifetime
- Bearhand Control employs a cohesive system to provide the user with greater comfort
- The blades create a surface that grabs ahold of the braided line and holds it in place
- Strengthened with full tang construction so you won’t be able to rock the handles off the blades
- Provides an extended leverage point for a finger while cutting or utilizing the shot crimper
- Generous forefinger pad is placed where the fingers fall for a natural grip
This braided fishing line is very good. It doesn't tangle when thrown like some older braided threads. It is easy to see the color when searching. You need a clear monofilament thread as a leader, or you will scare the fish away. Great value braided thread!
- Description:Mounchain 100% PE 4 & 8 Strands Braided Fishing Line, 10 20 30 40 LB Sensitive Braided Lines, Super Performance and Cost-Effective, Abrasion Resistant
- Long Lasting Coating - Unlike braid lines using water-based dyes that wear off easily and allow water to penetrate the fibers, the braided line utilizes an unique coating that is the best at preventing color fading and color loss, and increases UV resistance.
- Great Abrasion Resistance - The monofilament strength/diameter of the high performance braided fishing line is available in 10lb/4.6kg/0.12mm/0.0047inch, 20lb/9.1kg/0.23mm/0.009inch, 30lb/14.1kg/0.28mm/0.011inch, 40lb/18.2kg/0.32mm/0.012inch. The 8 strands incredibly strong braid line is extremely abrasion resistant and made for fishing around hard structure.
- Wide Application - Whether you fish for bass, trout, walleye, muskie or any other species, our line will perform great in freshwater, saltwater, surf fishing, ice fishing or bow fishing.
- Smooth & No Burr - This braided line contains smooth plait without burr and allow you to conveniently pass the lines through the rod guides for improved casting experience.
- Extreme Sensitivity - You can cast farther and better, clearly feel any slight bites with the thin and low memory braided fishing line. Your hook setting power increases dramatically giving you higher percentages of hookup ratio and fish landed.
I used this thread to fill the cavity in the peep rim flame silhouette rifle to achieve the weight allowed by my class law. It can be cut or mashed into any shape, and the weight you need is exactly where you need it. It made a big difference in my accuracy and made the rifle balance my shooting style perfectly. My average score was 32 + 34 (out of 40). In the first game, I took an extra 2 pounds of lead wire and won with 38 shock 40. This is my personal best result, enough to bring home the first place.
- Description:Bullet Weights SCL14 1-Pound Roll Solid Core Lead Wire Fishing Line, 1/4-Inch,Multicolored
- Brand:Bullet Weights
- Product Dimensions:1 x 1 x 1 inches ; 8.2 ounces
- Solid Core Lead Fishing Wire
- Perfectly Suited For Several Fishing Applications, Including Salmon And Steelhead Side Drifting
- One Pound Roll
- Cut To Your Desired Length
This is the fourth or fifth Hank Kevlar cord I bought from EMMAKITES. All the different weights. I've been experimenting with it, testing it. I bought this (a 300-pound test) to try to use it as a structural ridge in my hammock & it's perfect. Cheaper than Dyneema cords, it has very similar features. It can't be woven or stitched in the way Dyneema can, but it's really strong and is very low scalability. Like almost no extension, it's almost fireproof, with a melting point of more than 900 degrees Fahrenheit, and you have to tie the end of the knot to prevent wear, because it can't melt, but I don't mind. Maybe someone smarter than me will come up with a way to weave the ends or even put it together. In the meantime, I will continue to test. Look forward to my full YouTube comments soon. Rude dog. Now. Go outside. Today is a rich day for bees.
- Description:emma kites 100% Braided Kevlar Line String Tensile Option High Strength for Outdoor Activities Tactical Survival General Purpose
- Brand:emma kites
- Construction of Braid (Multi-strands interweaving process) makes kevlar line much more durable and be able to resist raveling.
- Black Braided Kevlar line, made of 100% Dupont Black Kelvar Fiber, is of super high strength, high toughness, excellent resistance to cut / abrasion, high thermal stability, widely used in outdoor activities, rescue, survival, fishing and other general purposes.
- Super tough in light weight! Every single yarn is able to yield high strength. It only takes a little weight for kevlar to gain high strength, an ideal choice for outdoor carry.
- NOT JUST YELLOW! Black into each fiber for better adaption to wild and tough environment. Various strength provided to meet you different requirements.
- Cut-Resistance! One of the best advantages of Kevlar string. It helps avoid many unexpected string snaps which happen a lot in binding and fastening objects with sharp edges.