27825 Reviews Scanned Last Updated: Aug 1, 2020
I like Chemical Guys products, and I run back and forth between this and another spray in the car. I use this because it says you can use it on glass and other surfaces. That's not true. When used on glass, in addition to removing the windshield, it will leave a terrible haze, which is difficult to get rid of. As the photo shows, it works well on other surfaces, but there is a layer of mist on my back window and I can hardly see the outside. The sun hit it just right, and it was terrible-worse than ever. Both the touchscreen and leather are fine, but it's definitely not glass-don't use it on glass. Just a little pat, and it works well-that's it.
- Description:Chemical Guys SPI22016 Total Interior Cleaner & Protectant, 16. Fluid Ounces
- Brand:Chemical Guys
- Manufacturer:Chemical Guys
- Item Weight:1.19 pounds
- Product Dimensions:2.8 x 1.1 x 7.9 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:SPI22016
- Cover Included:Product
- Gentle formula won't spot, stain, or etch sensitive materials
- Cleans and protects virtually all car interior surfaces
- Safe for dashboards, windshields, nav screens, leather, vinyl, cloth, carpet, plastic, wood dashboard trim, chrome, rubber, and much more
- Protects against fading and discoloration from harsh UV solar rays
Well, I bought a new car for my wife, the Honda navigator, but it was rented. So that means the car must be returned intact. Now, my wife and I have very different views on what a normally worn "good figure" is. Therefore, I think I can take some drastic actions to suppress our argument in 36 months' time. This free material is recommended to anyone in the same position! This is my comment on its work. App location for the first time I used this advice on my new Honda pilot. Seats have been given priority, but on the way home from the dealer, my mother-in-law had a good idea to let my son eat a lollipop. When we got home, the seats were full of saliva and a lollipop glued to the seats, as high as our eyes. When we got rid of the lollipop, it became our first official stain. So I want extra protection. The second seat is a restaurant seat at home. I'd like to test it. Direction-10 out of 10. The instructions are on the can. I bought two cans. There are few steps that need to be performed and are very easy to use. Each jar can cover 35 square feet, but I make it very heavy, so it is closer to 15 square feet. Don't use it on leather, it says on the jar! Easy to use-with a score of 10, you can get smooth coverage by pointing, spraying and swinging back and forth. You wanted to protect the surrounding area you sprayed, so I covered them with floor clothes accordingly. I just used duct tape on the chairs at home and quickly wiped off the residue.
- Description:Scotchgard Auto Fabric & Carpet Protector, 20 Ounces, 2 Cans
- Item Weight:1.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions:2.6 x 5.3 x 8.6 inches
- Size:20 Ounces
- Stains release with gentle washing
- Strong fabric/carpet protection repels spills for easier clean-up
- Simple, one-step application
- Perfect for use in cars, trucks, vans, RVs and boats
- Ideal for use on fabric seats, floor mats, carpets, trunks, carpeted cargo spaces, seat covers, boat seat cushions and more
We bought this specially to update the waterproof material of our Sunbrella cockpit cover ("Bimini"). It has a history of 15 years. In the past, it leaked almost everywhere in a rain. The cloth is so worn that water can easily seep in. According to the instructions, we removed the cloth (about 12x15 feet), placed it on the scrubbed (clean) driveway, and then gently cleaned both sides. Free rinsing on both sides and cement drives make it clean. Let it dry in the sun and you can smear it. You only put it aside, so the side to be smeared is, of course, the top. Use the 32-ounce spray bottle we also have and fill it up when I run out of it (this is a big surface!) Using the technology of a paint sprayer (the distance between the nozzle and the fabric is the same as the distance I waved my arms left and right), I carefully sprayed every inch of our Bimini and let it dry. Once dry (it doesn't take long on sunny and breezy days), I did it again, this time changing my spraying pattern by 90 degrees. (it doesn't take long on a sunny breeze day.) I did it again, this time changing my spraying pattern by 90 degrees. When it is dry, again, but on the diagonal, not on both sides. In this way, I'm pretty sure I covered everything, which was two years ago. During this time, Bimini has not leaked a drop of water. Eventually, we have to do it again. This is because we are international cruisers (we live on sailboats), which means we may not be ready anymore. So, this purchase is really just for the "shop on board"-backing up the ships we have left.
- Description:303 (30607) Products Fabric Guard - For Outdoor Fabrics - Restores Water Repellency To Factory New Levels - Repels Moisture And Stains - Manufacturer Recommended - Safe For All Fabrics, 128 fl. oz., White
- Brand:303 Products
- Manufacturer:Gold Eagle Co.
- Item Weight:6.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions:15 x 10.75 x 10.37 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:30607
- Cover Included:Appearance Chemicals, Interior Care & Fragrances, automotive-upholstery-cleaners
- 303 Fabric Guard will greatly increase water and oil based stain resistance, keeping fabrics dry and maintaining color fastness. Use on upholstery, cushions, umbrellas, life jackets, suede, canvas, and other outdoor fabrics.
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels when applied to clean and dry fabrics by adding a powerful protective unscented coating.
- This powerful fabric protectant is safe for all fabric including synthetic and natural fibers.
- High quality, premium product. Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability. Made in the U.S.A.
- 303 Fabric Guard is the only product recommended by and for Sunbrella, as well as other fabric manufacturers to restore lost water repellency to fabrics.
This is for my Surface Pro 4 Alcantara keyboard. Your palm is dirty where you put it on the keyboard. I used some of this. Let's soak for about 30-60 seconds and wipe it with a dry cloth. I still saw some dirt after the first application, so I just repeated the process. My keyboard is fine and clean now. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a dirty Alcantara Surface Pro 4 keyboard.
- Description:Sonax (206141) Upholstery and Alcantara Cleaner - 8.45 fl. oz.
- Item Weight:9.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions:9.38 x 1.88 x 1.88 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:206141
- OEM Part Number:206141
- Cover Included:Upholstery & Alcantara Cleaner
- Cleans and restores dirty & matted Alcantara found on seats, upholstery, fabric back to its original vibrant colors and soft, suede feel
- NEW FORMULA developed specifically for vehicles with alcantara microfiber seats and interiors
- Sonax Upholstery & Alcantara Cleaner is very effective cleaning and restoring other alcantara surfaces - Microsoft Surface, steering wheel covers, iPhone and Samsung cases, alcantara keyboards, alcantara covers
- Safe and effective on carpets, textiles & standard upholstered seating and interior surfaces
- No overpowering odor - Features a pleasant Fresh and Clean smell
I am used to wiping my interior with clean water and clean microfiber cloth. I've been in this business for many years, and my car looks new. I don't like to use chemicals during my menstruation. However, I want something that protects against ultraviolet light, and maybe it can be repaired to get a better appearance. I'm worried about this and many internal products that claim to protect you, but I like this one! I have used other Meguiar products to protect and repair my black exterior hard plastic, but this product is actually good for both interior and exterior hard plastic. It smells good, neither sticky nor greasy, and the spray bottle will spray a small amount of the product for those of us who work in small areas, and then make the product bigger. However, my personal preference for this product makes me feel more comfortable to spray on ultra-fine fiber cloth. I won't use this on my tires. I'll use Meguiar's gel products. It has been used on my tires for several weeks and looks very beautiful. Anyway, back to this product, it makes my interior smell like a new car. It's neither hot nor strong. It smells clean. I appreciate it. Personally, I don't use this every week, but once or twice a month. Generally speaking, this is a good product of an excellent brand, and I will definitely buy it again.
- Description:Meguiar’s G14716 Ultimate Protectant, 15.2 oz.
- Item Weight:12.3 ounces
- Product Dimensions:1.94 x 4.14 x 10 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:G14716
- OEM Part Number:G14716
- Cover Included:Auto part, Automotive Accessories, Replacement and Performance parts
- Features innovative UV clear coat technology for outstanding UV protection
- Ultimate interior and exterior protectant for vinyl, rubber and plastic provides superior protection and shine that lasts for weeks and weeks
- Withstands washing and rain without streaking
- Non-greasy formula dries fast
- Long-lasting protectant creates rich shine and darkness; ideal for vinyl, rubber and plastic surfaces like dashboards, door panels, exterior trim pieces, molding, tires and more
As a detail person, I always use different products to test them. The price-to-performance ratio there is exactly what I want. This room cleaner works great! When diluted at 1:1, a considerable amount of foam will be produced after stirring. It smells good! I like this and all other penny Doyle double black products. My favorite detail product is their Beadaker!
- Description:P&S Detailing Products Xpress Interior Cleaner (1 Gallon)
- Brand:P&S Detailing Products
- Manufacturer:P&S Detailing Products
- Item Weight:8.73 pounds
- Product Dimensions:11 x 6.5 x 5 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:G1301
- ☑️ ABSOLUTELY SAFE On All Leather, Vinyl, and Plastics
- ☑️ EXCELLENT QUALITY, RESIDUE FREE Interior Cleaner
- ☑️ RENNY DOYLE DOUBLE BLACK COLLECTION: Master Level Professional Detailing Products From P&S - Family Owned & Operated For Over 50 Years!
- ☑️ QUICKLY CLEANS Dirt, Grease, Oil and Interior Traffic Marks
- ☑️ FRESH SCENT
Watching a video on Youtube about how to clean Coach (cloth, not leather) wallets, the woman said she recommended using Blue Coral interior cleaner. I'm a little skeptical, but I think it's worth a try. This thing is a miracle in a can! Follow the instructions and you will be satisfied with the results! Not only did I clean all my instructor bags with Blue Coral, I also cleaned the upholstered furniture of my whole house and the cloth seats and carpets of our two cars! (translated as "Blue Coral all instructor bags") the smell is not very wonderful, it smells fresh and clean when it is dry.
- Description:Blue Coral (DC22-6PK Dri-Clean Upholstery Cleaner with Odor Eliminator - 22.8 oz, (Pack of 6)
- Brand:Blue Coral
- Item Weight:1.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions:2.75 x 2.75 x 11.5 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:DC22-6PK
- No drip, streak-free formula lifts away dirt without white powdery residue
- Showroom shine in just minutes
- Safe on plastic trim, chrome and all painted surfaces
- Protects 3X longer than other spray car polishes, detailers, or spray car waxes
- Easy on, easy off formula can be applied in direct sunlight
Hey, what can I say? It works. I have a 2011 Chevrolet Camaro. The coat is not resistant to water and looks like a wet cloth when you get it wet. I sprayed a coat in the garage and let it sit until the next day. The temperature in the garage is 70 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit, depending on the situation. The next day, put on another coat, let it sit there, and drive to the gym. Let it bake in the sun in 90 degrees Fahrenheit. To make a long story short, pick up a bottle of water and pour it on it. It rolls up like rain and glass. I still have three or four coats on top, which are left in the jar. Don't forget to shake the jar. I used something heavy and let it sit / bake in the sun. I don't know how long it will last, but we'll see. The bottom line is, it applies to cloth jackets, Camaro tops are very large, so there are a lot of things in the jar. Be careful! If you watch the wind outside, it will catch the spray and blow it away from the top, which can have terrible results for you. No wind, no fog.
- Description:RaggTopp 2141 Convertible Top Fabric Protectant
- Manufacturer:Wolfstein Pro Series
- Item Weight:1 pounds
- Product Dimensions:2.5 x 2.5 x 9.5 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:2141-1
- Renews and Extends the Life of Fabric Topping.
- OEM Patented Formula Protects By Keeping Out the Elements of Nature and Man.
- Restores Lost Water and Stain Repellency to Like Factory
- Professional Strength Formulation WITHOUT Silicone.
- New and provides UV Protection with UV Blocker. Contain Cleanability and Abrasion Agents and VOC Compliant.
I have a 2014 Honda Accord that needs cleaning. I bought this because I heard the good news about Adam. I also bought a 14.4-inch white rotary brush for my cordless drill head. I sprayed Adam's on my seat and gently used an electric drill with a soft white brush head on it. It immediately bubbles and bubbles. In the picture, I did the one on the left. It's very clean now. Tomorrow I will clean the whole seat and use Adam's leather conditioner. great.
- Description:Adam's Polishes Leather & Interior Cleaner, 16oz
- Brand:Adam's Polishes
- Manufacturer:Adam's Polishes
- Item Weight:1.1 pounds
- Package Dimensions:12.05 x 4.8 x 2.76 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:LIC-17
- ✅ MICELLULAR FORMULATION CLEANS ON CONTACT, BUT SAFE ON SKIN! You’re probably thinking that this is another relabeled all purpose cleaner… Wrong! This new formulation is designed to target dirt and grime on your seats and car interior using a unique blend of surfactants and cleaners, but safe enough to wash your hands and leave them clean and moisturized!
- ✅ SAFELY DEEP CLEANS ALL LEATHER, VINYL, AND PLASTIC INTERIOR SURFACES! Body oils, sweat, dirt, and grime all embed themselves into your seats, dashboards, and center consoles. Adam’s Leather & Interior Cleaner deep cleans and hydrates soiled leather and interior surfaces and gets them prepared for interior dressings, coatings, or our Adam’s Leather Conditioner.
- ✅ SWEET ALMOND SCENT AND CLEAR TRANSPARENT COLOR! Since it’s the interior of your car and you spend 90% of your time behind the wheel, we chose a sweet toasted almond scent and avoided any coloring in the chemical to reduce the risk of color transfer or dying of even the most fragile leather seats.
- ✅ MAINTAINS ORIGINAL FACTORY SHEEN AND COLOR! Most leather cleaners on the market dry out the surface and make the surfaces look pale and worn, but this product uses advanced Micellular technology to maintain the original, factory sheen that we all know and love.
- ✅ 110% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND USA MADE! We pride ourselves on customer service and satisfaction and believe that this is THE BEST Leather & Interior Cleaner on the market! If you don’t agree, we’ll do everything we can to make it right.
I sprayed this in my new van two years ago, and last week I spilled coffee on it. A lot of coffee. It is beaded and is not immersed in the cloth. It's like a commercial. All the coffee dries easily. There are no stains. I was fascinated by Chemical Guys. This company is the truth. I have a 4.5-year-old and a 3-year-old. They failed to stain my seat. I also use their dashboard cleaner (smells like pineapple) and air freshener. I always get comments about how new my car smells. I bought more fabric protectors for my two new area carpets (both 8x6), which I knew would protect my carpet from my rough and wrestling children. I'm glad they're on Amazon because their nearest store is more than 2 hours away.
- Description:Chemical Guys SPI_210_16 Fabric Guard Interior Protector Shield (16 oz)
- Brand:Chemical Guys
- Manufacturer:Chemical Guys
- Item Weight:1.21 pounds
- Product Dimensions:8.27 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:SPI_210_16
- OEM Part Number:SPI-210-16
- Cover Included:Product
- Bonds with fibers preventing odors that linger to penetrate fibers, working as a odor shield against unpleasant odors
- Creates an invisible shield to repel water and stains
- Will not harm automotive finishes, chrome, trim, glass, vinyl, rubber or plastic windows
- Ozone friendly; meets California's air quality standards
- Helps carpet and upholstery stay clean longer by increasing fiber durability; blocks against harmful UV rays that rapidly deteriorate fabrics
|# TOP||1-Chemical Guys SPI2...||2-Scotchgard Auto Fa...||3-303 30607 Upholste...||4-Sonax 206141 Uphol...||5-Meguiars G14716 Ul...||6-Detailing Products...||7-Blue Coral DC22 6P...||8-RaggTopp 2141 Conv...||9-Adams Leather Inte...||10-Chemical Guys SPI_...|
|Manufacturer||Chemical Guys||3M||Gold Eagle Co.||Sonax||Meguiar's||P&S Detailing Products||Rain-X||Wolfstein Pro Series||Adam's Polishes||Chemical Guys|
|Brand||Chemical Guys||-||303 Products||Sonax||MEGUIAR'S||P&S Detailing Products||Blue Coral||Raggtopp||Adam's Polishes||Chemical Guys|
|Item Weight||1.19 pounds||1.5 pounds||6.7 pounds||9.6 ounces||12.3 ounces||8.73 pounds||1.8 pounds||1 pounds||1.1 pounds||1.21 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.8 x 1.1 x 7.9 inches||2.6 x 5.3 x 8.6 inches||15 x 10.75 x 10.37 inches||9.38 x 1.88 x 1.88 inches||1.94 x 4.14 x 10 inches||11 x 6.5 x 5 inches||2.75 x 2.75 x 11.5 inches||2.5 x 2.5 x 9.5 inches||-||8.27 x 2.36 x 2.36 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SPI22016||-||30607||206141||G14716||G1301||DC22-6PK||2141-1||LIC-17||SPI_210_16|
|Date First Available||June 2, 2017||November 28, 2018||May 29, 2014||February 25, 2014||December 27, 2010||August 21, 2019||August 16, 2012||May 2, 2004||November 29, 2017||February 19, 2009|
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|