7985 Reviews Scanned Last Updated: Aug 1, 2020
There is a Gyibug Wrangler JL, with a lot of black plastic decorations. This product does a good job of restoring factory luster and sealing plastic trim. Be sure to follow the instructions-wash off all greasy deposits with dawn water and make sure the product is completely dry before using it. There is some invisible water hidden in the gap, which interacts with the product by turning to the white film. The next day, I gently polished the place with a nail file, and then re-daubed it, and the effect was very good. On the whole, I am very satisfied with this product. The first two photos are taken before the photo is taken, and the last two photos are taken after the application.
- Description:CERAKOTE Ceramic Trim Coat Kit - Quick Plastic Trim Restorer - Guaranteed Restoration to Last Over 200 Washes – A Ceramic Coating, Not a Dressing
- Item Weight:1.76 ounces
- Package Dimensions:10 x 3.5 x 2.1 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:R-TKIT1004
- - DOESN'T WASH OFF! - You've done it over and over again. You buy the new magical product that claims it lasts "a long time" (whatever that means) and you spend a bunch of time applying it, greasing up rags, squirting it all over the place and by the time you get a couple days of rain, you're back to where you started. We'll make you a deal. If Cerakote Trim Coat washes off within the first 200 washes, we'll give you your money back! STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY on cheap products that don't last!
- - 2 YEAR GUARANTEE! - You read it right! We'll come right out and make a guarantee that nobody else will. Cerakote Trim Coat is a CERAMIC coating that will last 2 years or your money back, no questions asked! Our product is NOT a temporary greasy dressing that will disappear after a couple washes or a good rain. Unlike other products, there's no "top secret" sauce that apparently makes a product last for a couple months… This is a CERAMIC coating that is guaranteed to last, FOR 2 YEARS!!
- - RESTORES AND PROTECTS YOUR TRIM - Unlike other cheap products that give you a temporary greasy shine until they wash off, Cerakote Trim Coat will actually restore AND protect your trim. You read our guarantee, Trim Coat will RESTORE and PROTECT your plastic trim for 2 years. Period. No gimmicks, no fine print, no secrets.. Just a CERAMIC coating that actually cures to your vehicle's plastic giving it years of protection, while looking amazing.
- - NO MORE GREASY MESS! - One Cerakote Trim Coat Kit comes with a pair of gloves and 10 individually packaged, pre-moistened wipes. It's simple, you follow the instructions, open a pack and start wiping. You don't need to spray greasy product all over your vehicle and rub it in, or squirt gel on a pad and start buffing while destroying pads, towels and your clothes. What happens later that day when you step on your greasy running board or lean on your bumper? Grease. Tons of it.
- - IT'S SCIENCE - Buyer beware! There's a big difference between secret snake oil, and science. Don't be fooled into purchasing "top secret" ingredient and additive products that make false claims. What's the secret to Trim Coat? We'll be straight-up because we develop, manufacture, package and ship all our products here at Cerakote HQ where we have in-house, world-class chemists. Trim Coat is a CERAMIC based product that brings out the pigments and bonds to your plastic. That's science.
I bought a used Mustang, and although it was in good condition, the plastic decoration around the roof of the convertible had faded and faded by white lines. Maybe a product used to protect the main body of paint got into the decoration? After cleaning the plastic decoration with a general-purpose cleaner and letting it dry naturally for a few minutes, I applied the plastic repair agent and it looked beautiful. I was supposed to take front and back photos, but I was so excited to use this product. Considering that I live in Florida, I really like its UV protection. Time will tell us how this will be maintained and whether rain will affect coloring. It may be edited with the update. Edit: add photos. Update: it's been several weeks. The restored black is still on the decoration, and after a few light rains, I can't see any stripes. If there are any changes, I will continue to update, but my comment is still 5max 5. I am very satisfied with my purchase and suggest
- Description:Carfidant Trim & Plastic Restorer - Restores Faded and Dull Plastic, Rubber, Vinyl Back to Black! Protectant and Sealant from UV & Dirt - Easy to Apply!
- Item Weight:9.6 ounces
- Package Dimensions:6.8 x 4.2 x 1 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:CARF-C304
- LONG LASTING - Unlike many other products available off the shelf, our Ultimate Plastic & Trim Restorer lasts a long time! You will be amazed how it lasts through even the toughest car washes and the worst rain or snow! A little really goes a long way with this one and you will be amazed at how it can make your whole car look like new in a matter of minutes!
- EASY TO APPLY - One wipe to new! Put a few drops on the included applicator, and wipe the trim or plastic. After just one wipe you will see the difference! Super easy to apply and will make your trim shine like new! It is an essential part any car detailing kit! Perfect to restore scratched, dull, faded and cracking bumpers, trim, mirrors, vinyl, plastic, handles, bed liners and more!
- SAFE ON ALL SURFACES - Our special formula is water-based and will never harm, damage or dry-out your rubber, trim, plastic or harm any paint that it may touch! Safe to use on all color plastics and rubbers! We specifically formulated our plastic and trim restorer to solve the problems with all the others we saw in the market! Most other similar products use oil, which quickly dries out and degrades your plastic and rubber!
- PROTECTS & PREVENTS DRYING, AGING, FADING - Our Ultimate Car Plastic Restorer will not only make your dull plastic and trim shine - it will protect the plastics and trim on your new vehicle! By applying our restorer & protectant, you can prevent premature wear and fading caused by UV rays and road grime! Our unique formula is an absolute necessity in any auto detailing supplies arsenal!
- MADE IN USA - CARFIDANT 100% SATISFACTION - Don't take our word that this is the best in car detailing products and car cleaning supplies, if you are not 100% satisfied we will refund you in full! We are professionals! We are enthusiasts! We spent years developing our professional automotive detailing products and believe in them 100%! We use them. Our friends use them. If you are not 100% satisfied with any of our products, we will give you a full refund! Send us a message!
I bought this for my 28-foot canvas / glass roof transparent glass panel, which we store on land every winter. Solar panels are exposed to salt water, sunlight and dirty hands for six months of the year. We will clean them with Plexus before storing them indoors. It can clean everything, and you don't need polishing. All you have to do is polish it with a dry cloth. It's simple. It can last for several seasons at a time, because you only need to spray a small amount to get the right results.
- Description:Plexus Plastic Cleaner, Protectant and Polish (13-Ounce)
- Item Weight:1 pounds
- Product Dimensions:1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:20214
- OEM Part Number:PLX20214
- Vehicle Service Type:Cruiser/Touring, Street Bike, Adventure Touring
- Developed for use in the aviation industry - specifically, for cleaning and protecting aircraft windshields and painted surfaces, people quickly discovered it could be used on a limitless variety of plastic surfaces
- Plexus seals the pores in plastic surfaces with a micro-thin layer of shiny, protective wax, making it resistant to debris, oil, scratches, and eventual yellowing
- Use it on your vinyl windows, hatch covers, mirrors, laminated surfaces, eyeglasses, sunglasses, computer screens... just about any place you would normally use plastic cleaner
- Plexus makes colored plastics vibrant, makes clear plastic virtually transparent, and leaves plastic paints gleaming like new
- Its convenient aerosol applicator prevents dripping, leaking, evaporating, and coagulating at the tip of the nozzle (as is common with pumps and squeeze bottles)
Recently, I have tried a variety of products to make my inside / outside plastic parts shine. Indeed, this product (in the form of wiping only) is better than all of these products. (on clean plastic) you can walk a long way with one wipe. The result is smooth, non-sticky, non-greasy, shiny (not very glossy). I recommend wearing acrylic gloves when using these wipes, as they will leave sticky residue on your hands that are difficult to wash off. This version does not seem to attract as much dust / particles as previous versions. I use the ultimate dust collector indoors several times a month, and the surface is still clean and shiny. This time-tested product is highly recommended.
- Description:Armor All Car Interior Cleaner & Protectant Wipes - Cleaning for Cars & Truck & Motorcycle, 50 Count, 10834
- Brand:Armor All
- Manufacturer:Armor All
- Item Weight:8 ounces
- Product Dimensions:4.25 x 4.24 x 8.44 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:10834
- Fights aging, fading and cracking
- Proven Armor All Original Protectant in a convenient disposable wipe
- Renews and revitalizes vinyl, rubber & plastic
- Lint-free—won’t leave greasy residue on hands
- Enhances your vehicle’s deep, rich look & adds beautiful shine
The effect on glass is as good as ordinary raindrops, but like ordinary raindrops, it is very sensitive to how to use it. In fact, this matter is much more sensitive. If you make a mistake, it won't work at all. Clean the plastic with something that won't deposit anything. Then rub it with synthetic cloth (such as ultra-fine fiber dustproof cloth, Quickie, etc.), and then rub it until it is evenly foggy. Then wipe it with a dry cloth until it is clean again. The manual clearly tells you not to use paper towels-I tried. It didn't scratch anything, but it didn't stick at all on rainy days. Maybe it's because the paper is acidic? I tried my motorcycle helmet and it worked surprisingly well even when the windshield slowed down. If you ride a bike naked, it will be spotless in the rain.
- Description:Rain-X 620036 Plastic Treatment - 12 fl. oz.
- Item Weight:0.48 ounces
- Product Dimensions:9.25 x 3.25 x 1.87 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:620036
- Cover Included:Appearance Chemicals, Interior Care & Fragrances, automotive-vinyl-protectants
- Dramatically improves water repellency on plastics
- Ideal for Motorcycle and marine windshields made of plastic
- Spray-on application
- Hydrophobic treatment for plastics
- Durable coating
I just bought a new truck. I want to protect the black plastic outside. I spent hours reading the comments. Most of the products I find are focused on updating the appearance of black plastic. But I'm just looking for something to protect and maintain. I bought Stoner decorative gloss protector and compared it with several other products. First of all, no matter which product you use, you need to clean the plastic decoration before you add a protective agent. I used a normal degreasing agent and then wiped it with alcohol. When the plastic was completely dry, I started using Stoner products. I tried to spray it on the rag, but the product evaporated quite quickly. So I just changed the plastic trim and sprayed it. You will spray too much, but if your car is clean and waxed, it will be wiped off with a dry-cleaned towel and the product seems to be absorbed by plastic in a matter of seconds. If you use too much, it will run away (it's easy to wipe off). The result now is a beautiful black luster. It's not a fake. It looks like my stepmother's dead black hair. And its luster is not greasy, it is more like matte treatment. Apart from the fact that it makes the plastic look beautiful, I really like its protection. The treated plastic is very smooth. It's kind of like a Kalfaron non-stick pan. To a large extent, the bug will not stick to it. And a few bugs that stick together can be easily removed. This shield seems to be able to resist Rain Water very well. I plan to use this product on my truck once a month. It's just.
- Description:Stoner Car Care 91034 Trim Shine Protectant - 12-Ounce
- Brand:Stoner Car Care
- Model:Trim Shine
- Item Weight:13.1 ounces
- Product Dimensions:2.63 x 2.63 x 9.5 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:91034
- Cover Included:Stoner Trim Shine 91034 12oz
- Trim Shine utilizes a proprietary wipe free aerosol technology
- Perfect for hard-to-reach areas like dashboards and under the hood
- Needs no wiping or rags
- Just spray it on and walk away
- Even shines wet trim
I saw this product as the best in a video on CNET, so I thought I should try it myself on my 2012 Infiniti QX56, because it has slowly become the worst in headlights over the years. I use it with "Qilu 19Pcs sponge polishing and polishing pad kit foam polishing pad set for car polishing machine + M10 drilling rig adapter + hook ring foam polishing CD 3", so I don't have to do so much manual polishing, and the effect is amazing.
- Description:Meguiar's G12310 PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish, 10 Fluid Ounces
- Item Weight:11.3 ounces
- Product Dimensions:3 x 2 x 8 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:G12310
- OEM Part Number:G12310
- Cover Included:PlastX Clear Plastic Cleaner & Polish
- HEADLIGHT CLEANING AND MUCH MORE: Great for use on headlights, Plexiglass, plastic convertible windows, brake lights and other uncoated clear plastic surfaces
- PLASTIC CLEANER & POLISH: Rich gel formula quickly restores clarity to both rigid and flexible uncoated clear plastics, removing cloudiness, yellowing, oxidation, fine scratches and grime
- USE BY ITSELF OR WITH HEADLIGHT KIT: Use by itself or as a refill with Meguiar’s headlight restoration kits
- LASTING PROTECTION: Features water-resistant polymers that help provide long-lasting durable protection
- BRILLIANT CLARITY: Cleans and restores brilliant clarity in one simple step, saving you money on expensive replacement headlights and enhancing visibility and safety for nighttime driving
I just used it on my car grill yesterday and I was shocked at how easy it was. I usually use a car mechanic to deal with a lot of rubber in the rest of my car, but the barbecue grill has always been a nightmare and I just got to the point where I stopped fiddling with it. When I saw this product in the store, I thought it was worth a try, and it was cheaper on Amazon than at Wal-Mart. Well, it really works, and it looks great so far. This is a very painful thing, and it makes it a more bearable experience. I haven't seen what will happen after the rain, so I can't comment on it. I can't prove its durability either, because, as I said, I just used this yesterday. I would say, if it doesn't hold out, I'll come back and update this. Update-5x19-continues after rain. It does take 24 hours to fully shape, but if you can manage not to drive in the rain before then, you will be fine. Besides, I don't just spray it on my grill, because I don't want to deal with the problem of spraying too much, so I use a tire sponge that you use to spray the product on the tire. All I have to do is spray this on the sponge, and then I can get into all the holes, and I don't have to worry about the spray going anywhere else. Literally, my whole grill takes about two minutes, which is amazing.
- Description:Mothers 06110 Back-to-Black Trim & Plastic Restorer Aerosol, 10 oz.
- Item Weight:10 ounces
- Product Dimensions:2.5 x 2.5 x 9.5 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:06110
- Cover Included:Back-to-Black Trim & Plastic Restorer 10oz Aerosol
- Works on sun-burnt plastic, rubber or vinyl
- Brings back a dark, factory-new sheen
- Works great on tight, difficult-to-reach areas such as grilles, fender wells and more
- Leaves a long lasting, protective barrier, preventing further deterioration
- Easy to use; simply mist and walk away
Take a look at this picture. My 4-year-old hot tub basks in the sun almost every day. We are in El Paso, Texas, so we have more than 300 days of sunshine all day. The summer temperature exceeds 100 degrees for more than 40 days. The damage caused by sunlight to the surroundings is extensive. See where I've been treated and where I haven't. If it allows me to edit, I will see how long it takes to fade out and reply. And I'll use it to protect my new cover. The old lid was damaged by the sun. Time will tell. Easy to use, clean the surface, spray it on the surface, and rub it with an applicator. It will work.
- Description:Plastic & Trim Restorer Spray - Restores, Shines & Protects Your Car’s Plastic, Vinyl & Rubber Surfaces With Molecular Restoration - Easily Applies in Minutes, Lasts At Least 6 Months
- Brand:Torque Detail
- BRING YOUR PLASTIC BACK TO LIFE >> Turn that grey back to black! Works on trim, rubber, vinyl, polypropylene and rubberized plastics. Make your plastic shine like new again. It even removes oxidation!
- EASIEST TO APPLY RESTORER ON THE MARKET >> The only spray on plastic restorer that really works! Simple spray on, allow to soak in and wipe off! Use multiple coats for extremely faded plastic.
- RISK FREE 60-DAY GUARANTEE >> “You’ll love it or the first bottle is on me.”- Dan Sweeney, COO of Torque Detail. Not Satisfied? Get a full refund within 60 days!
- RESULTS THAT LAST - RAIN OR SHINE >> Rain won’t wash this off! The True Nanotechnology deeply permeates plastic and actually changes the chemical chemistry to bring it back to its original state. No dyes here. It also provides UV protection to help defend against long term fading!
- NO HARSH CHEMICALS OR OILY RESIDUES >> No harsh fumes, oily residue or sticky surfaces. Made with a green environmentally friendly formula with zero volatile organic compounds.
Shiny armor plastic repair agent works well. It makes the black sunlight fade the plastic deeper and richer, and it doesn't seem to have much luster. Everything is shaping up quite well. It does not brighten the faded red plastic, nor does it illuminate the black plastic. It has a slight chemical smell, so I suggest using it in a ventilated place.
- Description:SHINE ARMOR Plastic Restorer - UV Protection from UV Rays, Restores Vinyl, Trim, Rubber, Polypropylene and More - Restores Dull Plastic and degraded Plastic Protector & Prevents Drying & Aging
- Brand:SHINE ARMOR
- Manufacturer:Shine Armor
- Item Weight:10.4 ounces
- Package Dimensions:6.8 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches
- Manufacturer Part Number:709618228553
- UV Protection- UV rays can be damaging to your vehicles plastic trim causing it fade and crack over time. Using Shine Armors Plastic Restorer will ensure you never have this problem again!
- Premium Plastic Restoration Agent- Our plastic restorer is formulated to be fast acting and long lasting. Make your vehicle look new again in just moments! No car detailing kit is complete with out our top of the line plastic restorer!
- We are so confident in our Shine Armor Plastic Restorer we guarantee your satisfaction or your money back! We aim to be the premier name in car care products and take pride in everything we do. If you are not satisfied reach out any time for a full refund!
- Safety- Our plastic protector does not contain any harsh chemicals. It is guaranteed not to cause damage to you OR your vehicle! Compliment your vehicles look with confidence knowing our high quality formula will keep it looking better for longer!
- Multi Use- Our plastic restoring solution also works wonders on Vinyl, Trim, Rubber, Polypropylene, and more! Degraded plastic and rubber won't stand a chance against our formula.
|# TOP||1-CERAKOTE Ceramic T...||2-Carfidant Trim Pla...||3-Plexus Plastic Cle...||4-Armor All Original...||5-Rain X 620036 Plas...||6-Stoner Car Care 91...||7-Meguiars PlastX Pl...||8-Mothers 06110 Plas...||9-Torque Detail Plas...||10-SHINE ARMOR Plasti...|
|Manufacturer||CERAKOTE||Carfidant||Plexus||Armor All||Rain-X||Stoner||Meguiar's||Mothers||-||Shine Armor|
|Brand||CERAKOTE||Carfidant||Plexus||Armor All||Rain-X||Stoner Car Care||MEGUIAR'S||Mothers||-||SHINE ARMOR|
|Item Weight||1.76 ounces||9.6 ounces||1 pounds||8 ounces||0.48 ounces||13.1 ounces||11.3 ounces||10 ounces||-||10.4 ounces|
|Manufacturer Part Number||R-TKIT1004||CARF-C304||20214||10834||620036||91034||G12310||06110||-||709618228553|
|Date First Available||June 10, 2019||September 25, 2018||March 28, 2005||March 3, 2012||February 5, 2015||September 21, 2004||July 1, 2003||November 18, 2015||-||January 22, 2020|
|Product Dimensions||-||-||1 x 1 x 1 inches||4.25 x 4.24 x 8.44 inches||9.25 x 3.25 x 1.87 inches||2.63 x 2.63 x 9.5 inches||3 x 2 x 8 inches||2.5 x 2.5 x 9.5 inches||-||-|
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|