There is a wide range of chainsaw types and models on the market. The power, weight, and size of the saw are characteristics to consider. To get things done to the best of your ability, a proper chainsaw is required.
This is an amazing value for a simple, powerful, easy and quiet chainsaw. Don't make a fuss. Like the three gasoline chainsaws in my garage, I can't afford to fix them. What about the one-star ratings? About the chain falling off, or the plastic parts, or working, and then not working?
I'm pretty sure those people didn't read and follow the instructions. My phone arrived without a chain, which was annoying at first-so I read the manual, took apart the shell, figured out how it worked, and then paid attention to it when I used it.
It turned out to be a good thing after all, because it forced me to understand it-otherwise I would plug it in, ignite it, and maybe encounter some of these problems. I planted six trees in more than three days.
They are 14-16 inch swamp maple trees with about 600 branches. I am now thinking about sharpening the chain for the first time. I have removed the shell twice and cleaned the sawdust from the oil-the chain only fell off once, and it was important that I didn't check the tension to keep the oil chamber full, but you can know that when the oil chamber dries up, the sound changes.
So read the manual, don't worry, let the saw do its job-just like the manual says.
- Description:Oregon CS1500 18 in. 15 Amp Self-Sharpening Corded Electric Chainsaw
- Product Dimensions:18 x 37.5 x 10.5 inches
- Item Weight:12.6 pounds
- Start work immediately using the immediate launch feature
- Includes an 18-inch guide rod and PowerSharp chain that allows you to sharpen the chain on the saw blade in 3 seconds or less, minimizing downtime.
- The chain uses the built-in lubricating oil-Tec lubrication system, which reduces the chain friction and increases the running time of the sawing machine.
- No need to assemble; pre-assembled.
- Low noise, keep quiet between cuts. Chain brake for increased safety
- See more on Amazon...
When I told my husband that I wanted to buy this special chainsaw to cut down our tree, he smiled. His chainsaw is too heavy for me & it's hard for me to start it because it's gas-powered. And I'm tired of waiting for him to cut down the trees he needs to cut down.
Earlier this season, I bought a WORX leaf blower with two batteries, so I used those batteries & I bought this chainsaw! The most cost-effective purchase in history! My husband is secretly sawing my chainsaw out while I'm away! I have used it to cut down 6-inch trees, but mainly concentrated on the smaller rectangular trees, which block the light of my oak trees.
It's light and easy to operate & there's nothing like an electronic battery! Each battery allows me to cut intensively for about 30 minutes, but I strongly recommend that you buy two batteries, or a WORX chainsaw, which already comes with two batteries.
It's easy to tie a chain & it's easy to adjust. For the first few times, you need to tighten the chain after several cuts, because it's loose, which is normal, but it's super easy to tighten it by turning the knob.
I like the fact that when I start fiddling with the power chain, I can take the battery off. This is the extra safety precaution I like to take. You need to buy chain oil & I suggest you buy one or two more chain stores.
Very satisfied with this purchase!
- Description:Worx WG322 20V Cordless Chainsaw with Auto-Tension
- Product Dimensions:25 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches
- Item Weight:6.19 pounds
- [automatic chain tension] automatic tool-free chain tension system ensures that you always maintain the correct tension of the task at hand
- [fast, clean] this wireless 20V PowerShare chain saw is so fast and powerful that it is comparable to similar products. And without gas and power lines, there wouldn't be too much chaos and fuss.
- [use the same battery to do all the work] use Worx PowerShare, this is the only wireless tool platform that uses the same battery to power 20V and 40V tools
- [small, lightweight] it weighs 6.2 pounds, about the equivalent of a 2-liter bottle of soda. Your working hours will be longer and your stress will be less.
- [fast chain Speed] 12.5 feet per second will tear any log or branch of reasonable size. This speed, coupled with our automatic tension and automatic refueling system, coupled with the overall lightweight design, let you experience a smooth sawing experience.
- [automatic chain lubrication] the automatic chain lubrication system not only cuts more smoothly and efficiently, but also prolongs the service life of the tool. The oil level indicator allows you to know exactly where you are.
- These batteries are the same as those used by our saws and lawnmowers. They are powerful enough to deal with those people, and they are powerful enough to make a chainsaw
- See more on Amazon...
As a reference, I am a professional tree planter. I currently work in a municipal authority and have more than ten years of experience in line clearing and tree planting. So, you might say, I know a thing or two about using a chainsaw.
I'm really surprised. This saw is great! With a $35 upgrade (bars and chains), it will gain a foothold in competition with top handles powered by Stihl or Husqvarna batteries. And it will do it at half the price! With a large 60V FLEX battery, it has been working hard all day.
In fact, you can easily forget to add stick oil, because you will never stop to refuel. It's really efficient! This is my favorite climbing saw now. Without doubt! One of the biggest features of this saw is that it is very quiet.
Imagine this:. You stand on a tree, ready to cut a fairly large size with a traditional chainsaw. Before you start to step back, you need to check "security". All systems are fine! Shortly after you started cutting at the rear and the throttle opened, your ground crew saw "something" (for drama, let's assume it's an out-of-control stroller!
For some reason, you can't see. People on the ground are shouting, trying to get your attention before it's too late! At the same time, all you can hear is the porthole, polished 201 or 338, screaming like a banshee. It's a terrible idea.
Not only can it happen, but it has already happened! However, with the electric chainsaw, the volume is negligible. Oh, and as an added bonus, it doesn't smell like gas! Try to drive on a hot day and put a traditional chainsaw in the car.(sarcasm!
Headaches and nausea are the best you can hope for! The chainsaw is fine. So why is there no fifth star? There are two reasons. There are no guns on either side. There is no real feeling dog. There is not even an option to add sensory dogs.
Come on, DeWalt, take your #! + US dollars!.. However, I think we can forgive some of their negligence because they are relatively new to the chainsaw game. I hope this comment will be helpful to you. And, although I may praise it, please rest assured that I will pay the same price as you.
This is my unsolicited opinion. Good luck & be safe!
- Description:DEWALT DCCS620B 20V Max Compact Cordless Chainsaw Kit Bare Tool with Brushless Motor
- Product Dimensions:25 x 9 x 9 inches
- Item Weight:8.8 pounds
- High efficiency brushless motor: maximize the running time and motor life, the chain gauge is 0. 043, chain speed 25. 2 feet per second
- 12 "Oregon low reaction rods and chains: for architectural and outdoor cutting applications
- Free tool chain tension and bar fastening knob: ensure proper bar clamping force
- Compact and lightweight design: weighs only 8.8 pounds, maximizing user handling and comfort. This is a naked tool, and the battery is sold separately.
- Chain speed: 25. 2 feet per second
- See more on Amazon...
Blake and Dirk are a name in the tool, and I know and trust it to produce high-quality products. I'm glad to see they made this battery-powered chainsaw. We have a gas chainsaw, but as many others have pointed out, it takes more energy to start it than to use it.
I really need something simpler and faster to use. We mainly cut poplars and some pines as firewood. As soon as the mail arrived, I took out my battery and charger and began to cook. As the pamphlet says, it took about five hours to be fully charged.
During that time, I read the manual and put the saw together. It only takes a few minutes, and no tools are needed at all. I was impressed by the firmness of the saw. This saw is made of metal and plastic and is light and balanced.
I'm not a big and strong lumberjack. I'm a great-grandmother, so I don't like chainsaws very much, but it's wrong not to have the right tools to do the work. This is the right tool for me. I can cut off a lot of wood within 20 minutes of charging the battery.
I have a picture of my pile of things below. I like its weight and the simplicity of using a saw. I don't like the manual lubrication of chains. It is annoying to push a small plunger after each cutting to keep the chain lubricated.
I like the feeling of security when using a saw. It seems easy to control because it doesn't run as fast as our chainsaw. I also like how easy it is to adjust the tension on the chain if I see the chain a little loose.
I don't need to stop what I'm doing and take care of it. Bottom line: the price is right and I am satisfied with my purchase. If I could re-understand what I know now, I might choose the 40V version with automatic chain oil and more power, but now this works for me.
The second day: after spending the second day with this small chainsaw "Wannabe", I want to add some ideas. Today we nailed a piece of poplar with a diameter of about 7 inches and more than 50 feet. We won't do that again.
Layoffs at Beverd are too slow for such jobs, and in the end, even if the layoffs are correct, the tree will fall into a mess. Once again, we had only 20 minutes of cutting power, which was enough to cut down the tree and cut it into small enough parts to get on the sleigh and drag it out of the woods.
I finished cutting it into firewood with my gas chainsaw, a good gadget for chopping down limbs and fallen trees in the yard. It is sturdy, easy to use and well designed (except for manual lubricating oil on the chain).
This is a step up from the hedge cutter and a level of power from the gas chainsaw. Before you buy, consider your needs and how you will use it.
- Description:BLACK+DECKER 20V Max Cordless Chainsaw, 10-Inch, Tool Only (LCS1020B)
- Product Dimensions:16.69 x 9.63 x 8.81 inches
- Item Weight:7.59 pounds
- Department:Outdoor Power Tools
- Tool-free blade tension system with quick adjustment
- 10-inch premium Oregon low-kickback bar and chain stores
- Oil system for rod and chain lubrication
- Contains components: (1) LBXR2020, (1) LCS1620, (1) LCS1020; power supply: lithium ion
- 20V maximum lithium ion chainsaw bare tool
- See more on Amazon...
I have owned and used gas chainsaws for about 40 years, mainly cutting down and cutting dead trees for firewood in remote areas. Occasionally, I use a gas saw to cut down trees or trees with luxuriant branches around my house after a storm.
Out of curiosity, I bought a 16-inch WEN 4017 chainsaw: "does a plug-in chainsaw work?" "can my wife or adult child use it?" This is what I thought after using it for a while: if you already have an air saw, you don't need these.
If you don't, and there are limbs or small trees that can be cut down and sliced within 100 feet of the plug, yes, these are useful. Compared with the gas chainsaw, this electric chainsaw is easier to use and maintain.
It's cheap, too. A decent air saw with a 16-inch rod costs $200 to $300. The cost of this chain saw is much lower, and it is easy to initially assemble and adjust the chain according to the printed instructions. As others have pointed out, you need to buy "bar oil" or 30-SAE oil because it is not included.
It's not a big deal. You'll have to buy some soon anyway. It has 16 "Oregon-branded bars and chains." In my opinion, a 16-inch bar is a good length to use in the yard. There are alternative chains and bars to choose from.
It also comes with a good scabbard that can cover a sharp chain when not in use, and the WEN is well cut. Not as fast as my more powerful gasoline Stihl 20-inch stick, but fast enough and well controlled.
This is a comfortable weight. It's quite light and well balanced. It's not scary. Unlike the gas chainsaw, the WEN is not variable speed, but at full speed or off. I don't think that's a problem. I don't think the lack of chain brakes is a problem.
An important and decisive factor in choosing this saw is its current. It uses a current of 12 amperes. Others use less or more. Less amperes means less power-you need enough power to drive a 16-inch bar. However, more than 12 amperes require a 12 extension line.
A rope of size 12 and 100 feet is as expensive as a chainsaw.Really. This WEN 100-foot rope uses line 14, which is much cheaper than line 12 and easier to operate. In addition, it is much quieter than a pneumatic saw. Your neighbors will love this.
There are some things in the gas chainsaw-noise and blue smoke-that make many people feel uneasy. You can also impress some neighbors by pointing out its low-carbon footprint. A word of warning: any chainsaw-electric or gas-is potentially dangerous. Wear strong work gloves and eye protection.
Don't wear loose clothes.
- Description:WEN 4017 Electric Chainsaw, 16"
- Product Dimensions:31 x 10 x 6.5 inches
- Item Weight:10 pounds
- Lightweight design limits users' fatigue
- The 12 motor rotates the chain in Oregon at a speed of 44 feet per second.
- Zero emission operation does not require gasoline
- The automatic refueling system is automatically lubricated to prolong the service life of the saw.
- Change the chain conveniently and quickly without the need for tools
- See more on Amazon...
Flip switch operation, pull out throttle, 8-10 times drag crack line to start, engine spatter, reset throttle and pull cable again & BBRROOOOMMMvalve! It screamed and came back to life. There are no regrets about this purchase & I will never let the buyer regret it.
I have to say, this makes the DIY version of Huskwana disappear from the map. The bar chain also seems to be of good quality. Although you will notice that I replaced mine with a 24-inch upgrade from Oregon & Master Salem had no problem cutting more than 20-inch pine trees.
My advice to those with a wait-and-see attitude is to buy this batch now before it is sold out. Have a good time.
- Description:SALEM MASTER 6220G 62CC 2-Cycle Gas Powered Chainsaw, 20-Inch Chainsaw, Handheld Cordless Petrol Gasoline Chain Saw for Farm, Garden and Ranch
- Brand:SALEM MASTER
- Package Dimensions:21 x 12 x 10.2 inches
- Item Weight:18.26 pounds
- High quality-professional gas chain saw, equipped with high-quality chain and high hardness rod, fast cutting speed, more durable, high wear resistance, not easy to fall off the chain, longer service life.
- High performance-SALEM MASTER 62cc 3.4 horsepower gas chain saw provides stable power for 20-inch bars and low kickback chains. The speed of the engine can reach 8500 revolutions per minute. It is an ideal tool for chopping wood and trees, and it is much more efficient.
- High safety-quick-stop brakes help you to use them more safely. A safety switch is arranged on the chain saw to prevent accidental start and ensure the safety of users.
- Ergonomic design-comfortable handle design, anti-skid and shock absorber, not easy to fatigue for long-term use, making this chain saw balanced, operable, comfortable to operate and safer to use.
- Automatic oiler-automatic oil supply system provides a stable supply of rod and chain oil, safe and effective use, and extends the service life of chain saws.
- See more on Amazon...
What a great saw! It's easy to start! Nice tear! I like this thing, although I only run with about 4-5 tanks of gasoline, which left a deep impression on me. It's quite heavy, but it's standard for larger chainsaws.
There's plenty of strength. Even for a "big" log like LIVE Oak, which is 18 inches in diameter, the saw is buzzing. I can tear any length almost effortlessly to the full length of 20 inches. I have to mention the complaints of several other critics, which I think are unfounded.
You can skip this part because it has nothing to do with the chainsaw, or you just don't want to hear the harsh sound. For the man who said the saw had a "safety chain". I won't give you any points.
May God have mercy on your soul. What is a "safety chain"? If it touches your skin, won't your wound be very serious? There is no such thing as a safety chain. Things like this should not be explained. For the record, the chain on the saw is absolutely great, not the so-called "safety chain" as far as I know.
For the man who said the saw was hard to start. You either saw it or you really don't know how to start the chainsaw. The saw started when it was easy to open the box. I found the start instructions superfluous.
Because every time I start this saw, I do it intuitively, it starts almost immediately, or after some quick adjustments. So OVERALLI I really like this saw, it seems to be able to handle almost anything I need to cut.
It has good power, and the cutting speed is very fast. Everything on the saw seems to be working properly, the medium-set oiler looks perfect, and the chain tensioner is easy to use and works well. The chain brake worked fine.
I hit it with my hand or something. It joined at one point and locked the chain in place. I simply opened it and it continued to cut. Of course, I accidentally dipped the stick in the mud and tied the chain.
I took off the lid and simply cleaned up the mud. Then I turned the chain around a few times and the saw could go. Easily and efficiently remove the lid and remove clogged sawdust, etc. The oiler never stops working, and the chain tensioner never stops working.
The engine is easy to start and I don't have any problems to report in the first 5 hours of running. This is about average fuel efficiency, and it is expected to take about an hour to fill a tank (if the whole time is cut off).
I like Husqvarna in general, and I also like this saw. I hope it can stand the test of time. If I can, I will update this comment in a few years' time. Thank you for reading. Please leave me a message below and I will reply as soon as possible.
This saw is very loud. You may need or want hearing protection.
- Description:Husqvarna 20 Inch 455 Rancher Gas Chainsaw
- Product Dimensions:20 x 9.5 x 41 inches
- Item Weight:12.8 pounds
- fifty-five。 5cc 20-inch gas chain saw with guide rod and chain
- The 455 ranch chainsaw is an ideal saw for landlords or homeowners who need high-power heavy chainsaws.
- With Husqvarna chainsaw rod cover and 2.6oz premixed fuel bottle, bar oil and chain oil must be purchased separately
- Type of power supply: gas power supply
- The quick release air filter facilitates the cleaning and replacement of the air filter.
- The Husqvarna chainsaw with x torque reduces fuel consumption and emissions.
- Safe use of Husqvarna chainsaw covers, chainsaw gloves and chainsaw helmets
- Replacement of chainsaw chain, chainsaw box and chainsaw cutter can be purchased separately.
- Engine type: two stroke
- Double cycle engine, internally activated chain brake to ensure safety in operation
- Automatic chain oiler provides a stable supply of bar and chain oil for safe and effective use.
- A simple side-mounted chain tensioning system can quickly adjust the chain while working.
- See more on Amazon...
We were looking for 14-inch scissors, but we saw this chainsaw and we felt we had to buy it. It is expected to get more tanned. It has a hard shell, which is the perfect choice to protect the saw when traveling to the logging area.
It comes with extra chains and gasoline mixtures. The only thing we need to buy is chain oil, and we are ready to go. Now more than a dozen trees have been cut down and are thriving. Others have been told that they are planning to buy.
- Description:Poulan Pro PR4218, 18 in. 42cc 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw, Case Included
- Brand:Poulan Pro
- Product Dimensions:24 x 10 x 11 inches
- Item Weight:13.25 pounds
- Ideal for medium-duty storm cleaning, firewood and tree felling.
- 42ccpare 2-stroke engine with 18 "strips
- Including: suitcase, additional chain, built-in wrench, two-stroke oil
- See more on Amazon...
CRAFTSMAN 42cc 2-Cycle 16-Inch Gas Powered Lightweight Gas Powered Chainsaw with Heavy Duty Carrying Case, EasyStart, 3-Point Anti Vibration System and Tool-Free Access is engineered with advanced power to cut through large trees and manage storm damage. CRAFTSMAN engineered a robust 42cc full-crank engine, which provides greater power and longer equipment life with less vibration.
CRAFTSMAN'S EasyStart technology, has an incredibly easy to pull starting system, getting you up and running in seconds. The Craftsman Gas Powered Chainsaw features a premium Craftsman 16" bar and low-kickback chain for all-around superior performance. Chain brake is inertia activated for safety while operating, stopping the chain automatically.
The Lightweight Durable Poly Chassis is easy to handle and lighter in weight, without sacrificing power. This polymer chassis is engineered for reliable performance and prolonged use, with minimal user fatigue Heavy. The 3-point Anti Vibration system, coupled with the ergonomically-designed handle, reduces vibration and fatigue while increasing control and maneuverability, whether cutting through branches or trees.
A robust side-mounted tensioning system saves time and ensures chain tension stays consistent, as chain adjustments are quickly made while working. The adjustable auto oiler system maintains the proper amount of lubricant on the chain, but also allows the user to manually increase or decrease oil flow, helping to keep the chain sharp, in addition to ensuring the saw cuts smoothly and safely.
Tool less access to the spark plug and air filter provides quick and easy access to cleaning and replacement. Heavy-Duty Case, 2-Cycle Engine Oil and a scrunch are included. Backed by a 2-year limited . CRAFTSMAN gas solutions uphold our legacy of reliability with a gas-powered lineup that fuels your yardwork, from sun-up to equipment down!
- Description:CRAFTSMAN 41AY4216791 S165 42cc Full Crank 2-Cycle Gas Chainsaw-16-Inch Bar and Automatic Chain Oiler-Carrying Case Included, Liberty Red
- Product Dimensions:28.5 x 9.75 x 11.25 inches
- Item Weight:20.9 pounds
- Lightweight and durable Poly chassis: easy to operate, lighter, without sacrificing power. The design of this polymer chassis has reliable performance and longer service life, minimizing user fatigue.
- High output 16 inch rod and chain craftsman engine: 42cc full crank craftsman 2 cycle engine provides greater power and less vibration. High-quality 16-inch bars and low kickback chains can be cut quickly and easily even the hardest wood.
- Ergonomic balance design: the three-point anti-vibration system and comfortable handle make this chainsaw more balanced, easier to operate and more comfortable to operate. Maintain maneuverability and comfort to achieve the best performance.
- EasyStart technology: designed for faster, smoother and easier pull. Immediately start doing lawn care, yard work, wood slicing and other outdoor projects.
- Easy-to-view adjustable automatic chain oiler: maintains the right amount of lubricating oil on the chain and allows the user to manually increase or decrease the lubricating oil flow and maintain the right amount of lubricating oil on the chain.
- See more on Amazon...
Several people commented on the weight of the saw, which stretches on a 10-foot pole that is easy to adjust, but I can tell you from experience that if you use your thinking ability first, it's really not a problem.
After buying this saw a few months ago, I finally had the opportunity (and ambition) to go out and trim the 30-year-old four-stem oak tree in my front yard. The first thing I did was to study the tree and exactly where I needed to prune-either to prune dead branches, or to trim branches that grew unevenly, or branches that might threaten my roof in a storm.
After figuring out where I want to lay off staff, I have to decide how to lay off staff. I'm not weak, but my upper body is not very strong, so I have to figure out how to cut without hurting the saw or myself.
Fortunately, the saw is well designed, with an offset cutting angle and an integrated hook that can help fix the saw in place after it is positioned, so I just need to lift the saw almost vertically. Until the chain blade is placed on the limb I want to cut (it's much easier to approach the limb at an angle of 30 to 45 degrees).
At this point, I moved a little away from the bottom of the limb and pulled the trigger. When you use this saw, gravity is your friend, because the weight of the saw at the 10-foot pole end is largely supported by the cut limb, and the direction of the natural cutting is assisted by gravity.
The only challenge is to undercut some heavier and thicker limbs before cutting them from above, but even so, it is controllable, thanks to the angled, self-lubricating cutting head. Once the limb is cut (done very quickly with this sharp cutting chain), you need to slide your hand further up the pole (toward the center of the pole-a better mechanical advantage or lever) to prevent the saw from falling to the ground.
Once the branch falls to the ground, it is easy to quickly convert the saw into a small ordinary chainsaw without any tools. I found that cutting off the limbs from the tree was the easiest part. After the branches are cut off from the tree, the hardest part is to cut everything into four feet long and let the garbage disposal company tow them away.
I use a bypass trimmer for smaller branches because it is much faster and it retains the sharpness of a chainsaw for thicker branches. I bought this saw when it was on sale, and it did a very good job, saving me about $250, plus the cost of the saw I hired to trim my tree, so that I could prune the tree the way I wanted (without seriously cutting it or endangering the future health of the tree).
This pole / chainsaw is well designed and well made, and after I have used it, I will never be afraid to use it again. As a homeowner who often repairs his own yard, I think this saw is one of my favorite tools.
- Description:Remington RM1035P Ranger II 8-Amp Electric 2-in-1 Pole Saw & Chainsaw with with Telescoping Shaft and 10-Inch Bar for Tree Trimming and Pruning, Orange
- Product Dimensions:39.75 x 8.44 x 9.25 inches
- Item Weight:12.5 pounds
- Long distance: taking into account the height of the operator, the pole saw has designed a vertical rod that can be extended to 10 feet, which can be used for high branches and can cut 10 feet to 15 feet at the top of the head, making it easy to reach places that were previously difficult to reach. The pole saw can cut 10 to 15 feet of limbs on top of the head, taking into account the height of the operator.
- 2-in-1 function: log on the ground? Simply remove the chainsaw from the telephone pole to convert the equipment from a wire saw to a chainsaw without tools!
- Important: bar and chain oil may seep from the unit when not in use. If adjustments are made during operation, please remember to use a tool-free tensioner to loosen the saw chain.
- Electric: the 8-ampere motor immediately starts driving the chain over the low-kickback 10-inch rod and chain, immediately starting your lawn care, mowing, yard work and other projects.
- Comfortable pruning: the chain saw has an anti-skid handle to improve comfort, an anti-rotation bar when used to maintain stability, and the best comfort, comfort and guidance.
- Adjustable: retractable design, combined with flipping and locking fixture, allows the operator to quickly adjust the length of the rod saw, so pruning trees of different heights is not a hassle
- See more on Amazon...
|# TOP||1-Oregon 603352 Corded Chainsaw Black||2-Worx WG322 Cordless Chainsaw Auto Tension||3-DEWALT DCCS620B Cordless Chainsaw Brushless||4-BLACK DECKER LCS1020B Chainsaw Baretool||5-WEN 4017 Electric Chainsaw 16||6-SALEM MASTER Chainsaw Handheld Cordless||7-Husqvarna Rancher 55cc 2 Cycle Chainsaw||8-Poulan Pro PR4218 Chainsaw Included||9-CRAFTSMAN 41AY4216791 Chainsaw 16 Inch Automatic Oiler Carrying||10-Remington RM1035P Electric Chainsaw Telescoping|
|Product Dimensions||18 x 37.5 x 10.5 inches||25 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches||25 x 9 x 9 inches||16.69 x 9.63 x 8.81 inches||31 x 10 x 6.5 inches||-||20 x 9.5 x 41 inches||24 x 10 x 11 inches||28.5 x 9.75 x 11.25 inches||39.75 x 8.44 x 9.25 inches|
|Item Weight||12.6 pounds||6.19 pounds||8.8 pounds||7.59 pounds||10 pounds||18.26 pounds||12.8 pounds||13.25 pounds||20.9 pounds||12.5 pounds|
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|
Power Chain Saws Buying Guide
If you want to choose the best one, be aware of the following Buying Criteria:
Wood Type and Uses
The type of wood you will cut will influence your buying decision as well as the uses you make. It’s not the same thing to cut soft or thick woods, use in the garden or in forestry. Before choosing, you should be very clear about what kind of use you are going to make of the tool and what types of woods you will be cutting.
Always opt for a tool with the power to handle all your tasks. If you need to do hard work on a daily basis, choose a gasoline engine. Whereas if you only need occasional uses in your garden, we recommend something cheaper and electric motors.
The length of the saw is another important factor in the buying decision. The size of the saw will determine the diameter of the trunks and the size of the trees you can cut. A larger saw will allow you to cut larger and thicker trees. But also, the machine will be heavier and more cumbersome.
If you do not need to cut large trees, you can use smaller saws. They are usually already in the cheapest chains and electric motors. They are ideal for homework such as tending a garden, chopping wood or pruning trees. They are lighter and with them, it is possible to work holding with one hand.
The weight of the chainsaw is another important aspect to consider when buying. The lighter the tool, the more comfortable working with it. Lightweight machines are ideal for those who are new to the practice as they are more comfortable and absorb vibration better, making it easier to adapt.
The problem with light chainsaws is that they are generally less powerful. The higher the weight, the more powerful the engine, which will allow you to do more demanding work on harder woods. If you need to do professional forest work, you should choose a heavy, well-balanced model that gives you greater stability.
Frequency of use
It is very important that you determine how often you will use the tool to be able to more accurately pick a chainsaw that suits your needs. Those with electric motor and battery are ideal for short use frequency. For example, to cut wood in winter or take care of a small garden.
If you need to use it in more professional jobs, daily in forests or woods, it is better to choose a model with a gasoline engine. These chainsaws, while requiring more maintenance, are more powerful and sturdy. If you take good care of them, you can do any kind of daily work, no matter how heavy it may be.
Quality and warranty
As with all tools, choosing a chainsaw made by a trusted brand is essential. The best manufacturers offer excellent quality tools made from the finest materials. Reliable brand machines have the best features and most innovative safety features.