30127 Reviews Scanned Last Updated: Aug 6, 2020
After browsing the comments and the recommendation of the local barbecue factory, my wife bought me this grinder as a gift. This is a reasonable price, grinding consistent, will not leave a huge confusion on the counter. One Saturday morning, late, when I was grinding some beans, it just quit! Insert a sad face here. Fortunately, I have every reason to drink a pot, but what would the next week be like without my favorite Joe? I sent a customer support address via email, not to really expect a reply, but to make things go well. They responded within an hour. After multiple emails and links to troubleshooting guides, I'm sure this is beyond my experience. Obviously disappointed, considering that the grinder was only about a year and a half old, I left a choice. Either I send in the grinder and wait for them to repair it according to a unified repair plan, or I buy a new grinder. After reading the comments and considering different price points, I found myself again inclined to buy the same grinder. I like this grinder. It works very well. The next day, Amazon's free delivery helped finalize the decision. Although I think the grinder should be used longer, I want to grind my beans by Monday. Once the new grinder arrived, I decided to pack the old grinder in a new box with a check for $45 and have it repaired. Within a week I received my old grinder and wrapped an invalid check at the top of the box. The invoice says they replaced the motor for free. A year of war.
- Description:Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Product Dimensions:4.7 x 6.3 x 13.8 inches
- Item Weight:6.83 pounds
- Department:Small Appliances
- Entry-level grinder-Baratza's best-selling grinder covers a small area and is the choice for brewing coffee at home. There are two colors to choose from, white and black.
- Professional Coffee Association Award-winning grinder-Baratza grinder is the first choice for coffee professionals and is supported by Baratza in the world.
- Warranty / quality parts-quenched alloy steel burr produced in Liechtenstein, Europe, plus high-power DC motor. This combination creates consistent wear resistance and durability, ensuring users' expectations of the Baratza brand. Encore is supported by Baratza's world-class support and 1-year warranty. The 2020 update has exactly the same trustworthy features and stylish new look.
- User-friendly-a convenient front pulse button plus a simple on / off switch makes it easy to grind fresh coffee.
- 40 grinding devices-with a 40mm commercial tapered burr design, you can help you explore a variety of brewing methods (espresso, Aeropress, Hario V60, Chemex, French press and automatic brewing machine).
My friend's coffee bean grinder just broke down. I bought it for him. This grinder is very easy to use. Coffee powder is fine. It has the function of quantitative grinding, high accuracy and strong practicability. The whole machine is sturdy and durable and easy to disassemble. A friend said that the coffee bean grinder exceeded his expectations.
- Description:SHARDOR Electric Burr Coffee Grinder Mill 2.0 with 16 Adjustable Grinding, Coffee Grinders with 2-12 Cups, Black
- Product Dimensions:7.87 x 7.87 x 3.94 inches
- Item Weight:3.69 pounds
- 16 Grinding Settings: 16 coarse to fine grinding settings are suitable for any brewing process you are using, whether it's espresso, automatic drip or French pressing.
- Burr system: Burr grinding system can avoid coffee bean overheating and oxidation, retain the inherent flavor and aroma of coffee beans, better taste.
- What you get: SHARDOR coffee grinder, 2 in 1 spoon (brush and spoon), manual. If you have any questions about our products, we will reply within 24 hours.
- Easy to clean: the upper burr and cavity are removable for you to use. Its compact design is a good choice for brewing coffee at home.
- Cup setting: the dial is 2 to 12 cups. One-button switch operation, easy to use. And when the required grinding is achieved, the grinder closes automatically.
The Thai coffee grinder works great. The container can be removed for easy cleaning, and even equipped with a small brush to clean. This is probably one of the best coffee machines I've ever got. You can easily set the grinding you want, you can set the number of cups you want to make, and it will grind the exact number you need. At the same time, it also saves the time of measurement. Or you can crush a bunch and put it in a grinding container when you need it. Will be recommended to anyone looking for a decent coffee machine.
- Description:Sboly Electric Burr Coffee Grinder with 18 Grind Settings, Adjustable Burr Mill Coffee Bean Grinder for Espresso, Drip Coffee, French Press and Percolator Coffee, Cleaning Brush Included
- Package Dimensions:10.8 x 8 x 5.4 inches
- Item Weight:2.84 pounds
- Adjustable quantity (2 to 12 cups): the coffee machine has high grinding capacity and can grind 12 cups. There are clear grinding settings because those who make coffee regularly will want to easily repeat the best settings for their daily brewing. Adjustable cup position can meet any service demand. A large gathering of single cup or multiple people suitable for one person. Ideal for home or office use!
- 18 GRINDNG setting: this electric coffee grinder offers 18 grinding sizes of coffee powder. Its output should be able to meet anyone's demand for filtered coffee. Uniform grinding, wide range of settings, easy to use, can provide more consistent and multi-functional grinding. The choice of size ranges from the best (espresso grinding) to the thickest (suitable for French pressed or soaked cold drinks). So now espresso, Didi coffee, French press and more are at your fingertips!
- Uniform coffee grounds: it grinds coffee more evenly than almost any other machine. The grinded coffee produced by stainless steel burr grinder is delicate and uniform, which better retains the natural aroma and flavor of coffee and has a rich taste. The consistency of grinding size is the first thing a good grinder does. If you want to extract each beer most evenly and evenly, this is the most important function.
- Easy to clean: the grinding burr inside the upper chamber, container and machine can be easily removed and easy to clean. After grinding, you can also use a cleaning brush to clean the inside of the coffee grinder. It is also very easy to clean and maintain, which means it will be an investment you can rely on every morning. The durable burr is made of steel and other materials, durable, easy to maintain and clean with a hard brush.
- Compact design: electric burr grinder has small size and high quality. The best choice for you to buy a grinder! This is a reliable and simple tool-there is almost no learning curve-and takes up only a small amount of counter space.
"Size：4*3.9*6.97 inchPower ：150W,120V,60Hz;1.8 oz./50g capacity, yield up to 7 cups of coffee; Great for grind coffee bean, dried spices, nuts, and grains.ETL approval; BPA freeWith brush for easy clean; Lid with viewing window; Blade & cup made with SUS304 stainless steel, no rust; Non-slip feet for safe use; With cord storage; Hold the button for operation, release for a stop for easy use; Make coarse and fine by operating different times.Lid with safety switch for safe use; With the thermal switch, Can work again after about 30min rest if it stops by abnormal use.
- Description:DR MILLS DM-7441 Electric Dried Spice and Coffee Grinder, Blade & cup made with SUS304 stianlees steel
- Brand:DR MILLS
- Package Dimensions:7.7 x 4.5 x 4.4 inches
- Item Weight:1.8 pounds
- ETL approval; excluding BPA
- With a power of 150W, 120V, 60 Hz;1.8 oz / 50g capacity, it produces up to 7 cups of coffee; ideal for grinding coffee beans, dried spices, nuts and grains.
- With brush, easy to clean; lid with observation window; blades and cups made of SUS304 stainless steel, not rusty; non-skid feet, safe to use; with rope storage;
- The cover with safety switch is safe to use; with heat switch, after a rest for about 30 minutes, if you stop working due to abnormal use, you can work again.
- Press and hold the button, release the shutdown for easy use, and make it thicker and thinner by operating at different times.
They said not to repair it if it was not broken. Well, in this case, it was bankrupt, but it lasted eight years! So, we have to replace it, why not use the same unit when we use it so successfully to grind daily coffee?! It's a very good burr mill, and we've got a lot of use over the years, and now we're replacing it with a whole new unit, exactly the same as the other, and hopefully we can use it for another 8-10 years. Why do we like it? * it looks beautiful, mostly shiny stainless steel. * the top hopper can hold half a pound of coffee beans. * you can select 6 settings for each grinding type you choose. * it has a good effect on the rough grinding of coffee by our French publishing house, and it is very uniform. * you click the button and it stops when it finishes grinding. * once you figure out what grinding you like, how much you want and what settings you like, it's a simple process, and then you just need to decide what kind of beans you want there. The rest will be done by it. * it's pretty easy to clean up, doesn't take up much space, and best of all, it works well and does it fast. If any of us have any negative views of it, we have to say it's loud, but if you don't grind it by hand, what's not loud when you electrically grind coffee? We are very satisfied with this product, otherwise we would not have bought the second exactly the same type of product eight years after the first product. In addition, others must feel the same way, because eight years later, the company has been set up.
- Description:Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill
- Product Dimensions:10.75 x 7.13 x 6 inches
- Item Weight:4.5 pounds
- The removable grinding room can hold 32 cups of ground coffee. Dimensions: 6.00 L x 7.13 W x 10.75 H inches. Power cord length: 34 inches
(10-25-18) original comment: I bought this at 1% of the normal price. When talking to my favorite barista, they always tell me that the size / roughness of the beans affects the taste, and that the "best way" to extract the taste and ensure uniform grinding is to wait for it. A hand grinder. Look, if that's what you want to do, do it. But I don't spend 10 minutes grinding coffee beans in the morning. When I can have a good product for me, it's always the same. So thank you for making this grinder. It will be updated in the future to see how strong this thing is, but to be honest, it has been great so far.
- Description:Mr. Coffee Automatic Burr Mill Coffee Grinder with 18 Custom Grinders, Silver
- Brand:Mr. Coffee
- Product Dimensions:8.4 x 7.9 x 12.8 inches
- Item Weight:4.3 pounds
- Manufacturer:Mr. Coffee
- Removable bean bucket
- 18 Custom grinding settings. Power cord length: 24 inches
- Removable grinding chamber; watt: 160
- Power cord storage. Double safety lock switch
- It can hold up to 1 stroke and 2 pounds of coffee beans.
- Install the bean hopper on the unit and rotate clockwise (rotate a few times-you will hear a ticking sound as the unit becomes tighter) until it stops and the grinding size indicator lights up.
This grinder is well designed and ground very evenly. I was completely impressed. The following are the good things: 1) the grinding path extends directly from the beans down to the burr cone, and then down to the container or PortaFilter, like a professional model. There is no bend or flat section. Gravity ensures that you do not leave the ground coffee in the grinder. 2) the conical burr unit is completely separated from the unit, which is easy to clean. That's great! I can't find anyone else to do it. 3) it has an interlock on each interface to prevent accidental use without all components. It's perfectly safe. 4) the grinding setting has many steps to achieve very accurate grinding control. 5) it has a 150 watt motor, which is quite large, and (probably) a belt drive from the horse to the burr so it's quiet. 6) you can grind it directly into the espresso filter, just like a professional unit. Every time you need to scoop coffee means you're making a transfer, leaving the grind behind. If you go directly into portafilter, you don't need to scoop or clean another container! Faster, easier, cleaner, better. 7) the auger has additional processing (notches) on the blade to gradually crush the beans before final grinding. This may make the cone more expensive to make, but ensure that the grinding is more uniform and less heat. 8) instead of fiddling with the timer, press the PortaFilter on the switch and grind it directly into the PortaFilter, and then pull it out and stop the grinding when there is enough time. Very good! This should be standard.
- Description:Mueller Ultra-Grind Conical Burr Grinder Professional Series, Innovative Detachable PowderBlock Grinding Chamber for Easy Cleaning and 40mm Hardened Gears for Long Life
- Brand:Mueller Austria
- Package Dimensions:18.03 x 10.79 x 5.83 inches
- Item Weight:7.24 pounds
- Manufacturer:Mueller Austria
- Large capacity-Coffee bean hoppers and removable grinding containers can produce 30-32 cups of coffee with excellent taste.
- Highest quality-this new Muller cone burr grinder provides you with the highest quality and the latest technology on the market. Hardened alloy steel tapered burr coffee grinder allows you to perfectly control the grinding size, uniform grinding, so that the coffee flavor.
- Precision grinding-the deceleration motor has the advantages of slow grinding speed and low noise, which makes the coffee rich and delicious. This burr grinder is made of tapered burr of quenched alloy steel and is reserved for more expensive commercial machines so that you can use it trouble-free for a long time.
- Muller's mission-our mission is to provide simple and excellent products to improve people's lives!
- Easy to clean-removable top burr with embedded cleaning brush for easy cleaning, as well as a button touch operation-on / off button that automatically stops at the end of the grinding cycle.
For decades, I have been grinding beans and living in the ubiquitous static electricity made by burrs. The best way to deal with expenses is to use an all-metal fork! Soak the thorns in dry freshly ground coffee and stir for a few seconds. But it won't happen again! Professional: this Capresso grinder does not produce static electricity. The cleanest burr grinder I've ever used! Note: the lid of the hopper is so clean that it is easy to be invisible to the eyes in the morning! The remedy is a Mark A-lot pen or dot sticker! There are not many handles available to remove the trash can. * update to open a new bag of Starbucks coffee, static fear is back, so all I can say is to use some coffee beans, no electrostatic charge. It feels good when it lasts! I began to let out every grinding with my fork again. Cymbal
- Description:Capresso 560.04 Infinity Conical Burr Grinder, Brushed Silver
- Product Dimensions:5 x 7.75 x 10.5 inches
- Item Weight:3 pounds
- A wide range of grinding: from ultra-fine Turkish crushing to French crushing rough grinding, and everything in between
- Precision grinding: industrial solid steel tapered burr with advanced cutting design.
- Large capacity: 8.8 oz bean container and 4 oz ground coffee container
- Keep fragrance: slow grinding speed of deceleration motor, low noise and small accumulation of static electricity.
- Easy to clean: removable upper burr for easy access and cleaning
- ABS stainless steel finishing plastic
It seemed to be a new product without any comment, so I was hesitant about it at first. However, after several uses, I can confidently say that it works well under very stable grinding, on a par with a grinder over $100. So I want to give a comment to help others. Advantages: continuous grinding. All kinds of roughness are good, from very fine to very rough, from 1 to 10 (1 on the left and 10 on the right). Everything fits well, and although it can't be said to be airtight, the beans may last for a few days in the top container. It's easy to maintain. Everything is taken apart, and the fairly open grinder puts the included brush in it and brushes it out (you don't want to flush the grinder). Disadvantages: display and marking are not intuitive. The grinder is between 1 and 10, but there is no sign of fineness or roughness. The monitor simply instructs the timer to turn off automatically, that's all. The explanation is not very clear, but it is unnecessarily detailed. For example, when trying to learn the scale of the grinder, it wrote: "turn it to the left, when the grinding wheel is turned to the right, the particle size will increase, and when it rotates to the right, the particle size will decrease." Okay, 1 is on the left, 10 is on the right, and the increase in particle size sounds rough to me, so 1 is rough, right? No. 1 is very thin, 10 is very thick. There are 1 on the left and 10 on the right. Overall, this is a very good product, only broken by bad instructions and indicators. Once you have learned, then throw away the instruction manual, the latter.
- Description:ENZOO Conical Burr Coffee Grinder, Electric Coffee Bean Grinder with Detachable Design for Easy Cleaning, Portafilter Attachment, Built-in Timer, Cleaning Brush & Measuring Scoop Included
- Package Dimensions:15.3 x 11.7 x 6 inches
- Item Weight:7.39 pounds
- Lower speed is required-High torque / low speed motor (450RPM) produces less friction and heat at reasonable noise levels and protects flavor and aroma better than blade grinders even during extended grinding.
- Respect your coffee beans-the sturdy 40mm stainless steel conical burr creates a unified foundation for optimal flavor extraction, helping your coffee beans unleash their full potential.
- With the support of ENZOO's world-class support, our curiosity drives us. Your satisfaction inspires us. We hope our attention to detail is why you chose ENZOO. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we would like to hear your opinion. We will give you a replacement or refund, and thank you for the opportunity to learn from your experience. We are here to make it more secure.
- Total grinding control-10 settings (plus a timer and a simple on / off switch) help you explore a wide range of brewing methods, from the roughness of espresso to the fineness of French crushing.
- High capacity-Hopper can hold up to 8.5oz of beans, keeping harmful ultraviolet rays away from fragile beans and keeping them fresh for longer. The room can hold enough ground coffee to brew 13 cups.
There are a lot of negative comments about the grinder getting stuck or stopping, and even some talk about the burning smell. This is an easy problem to solve. The bottom line, which is a really first-class entry-level grinder, has a major drawback that can be easily overcome. I'll learn more about what makes this grinder great later, but first of all, if you buy this model, one thing you need to know is that if the grinder slows down or stops grinding before the cycle, pause the grinder. You can do this by pressing the button on the right. Then remove the hopper (reference manual-this is easy to do). Remove the upper burr (it is also easy to do-read the manual). Pour the beans out of the grinder (just pick up the machine and turn it upside down-I pour the beans back into the hopper). Brush out the lower burr area (Breville provides a small brush for this purpose). Reassemble the upper burr and hopper. Restart the grinder (press the right button). It completes the remaining cycle of the pause. You may want to grind more manually to make up for any lost space. Why is this happening? The motor of this model is a little underpowered. It may hang during grinding. It's rare, but it's right there. This happened once in my daily use in a few months. When it happens, follow the steps above and you should have no problem. That's what I did. The grinder returned to perfect operation as if it had never happened. Why is this grinder still a great grinder? It's simple-the only thin one.
- Description:Breville BCG820BSSXL The Smart Grinder Pro Coffee Bean Grinder, Brushed Stainless Steel
- Product Dimensions:8.5 x 6 x 15.5 inches
- Item Weight:6.4 pounds
- 60 precise grinding settings, from the best espresso to the roughest French press. Voltage: 110120V. Power: 165 watts
- Stainless steel tapered burr minimizes grinding heat and protects essential oils in coffee beans.
- The precision electronic timer allows the user to adjust the grinding time in increments of 0.2 seconds, keeping the dose consistent each time.
- The portable filter bracket is 50 54 mm small; the portable filter bracket is 58 mm larger
- Note: please refer to the user's manual before use.
- Grind directly into filters, grinding containers, gold filter baskets or paper filters
- 18 oz coffee bean capacity with locking system for easy removal, storage and transfer of coffee bean hopper
|# TOP||1-Baratza Encore Con...||2-SHARDOR Electric A...||3-Sboly Electric Set...||4-DR MILLS DM 7441 E...||5-Cuisinart DBM 8 Su...||6-Mr Coffee Automati...||7-Mueller Ultra Grin...||8-Capresso 560 04 In...||9-ENZOO Detachable P...||10-Breville BCG820BSS...|
|Product Dimensions||4.7 x 6.3 x 13.8 inches||7.87 x 7.87 x 3.94 inches||-||-||10.75 x 7.13 x 6 inches||8.4 x 7.9 x 12.8 inches||-||5 x 7.75 x 10.5 inches||-||8.5 x 6 x 15.5 inches|
|Item Weight||6.83 pounds||3.69 pounds||2.84 pounds||1.8 pounds||4.5 pounds||4.3 pounds||7.24 pounds||3 pounds||7.39 pounds||6.4 pounds|
|Manufacturer||Baratza||SHARDOR||Sboly||-||Cuisinart||Mr. Coffee||Mueller Austria||Capresso||ENZOO||Breville|
|Date First Available||January 13, 2010||January 14, 2020||April 14, 2020||February 12, 2020||May 5, 2003||March 1, 2011||December 24, 2019||May 5, 2003||April 8, 2020||December 3, 2014|
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|