16171 Reviews Scanned Last Updated: Aug 6, 2020
I have been fond of good music for 70 years on earth. Like many others, when I was a young teenager, I started working with Stone, the Beatles and Who. When I started listening to music such as Pinker Freud and Moody Bruce, my brain was affected by new audio sensations. I never stopped loving music. I enjoy many styles of music, from classical, new era, piano solos to classical rock, hard rock and screaming guitar solos and heartbeat drums (AC/DC) you can't start enjoying the nuances of these songs without the right equipment. Over the years, I have gone through the 331 era, buying many different discs and ink cartridges, looking for the perfect combination, just the right sound. Then there's the tape, then the mini CD, and then the CD, and now the MP3, is getting better and better. Rough my bank account is getting smaller and smaller because I insist on the best quality I can afford. I always update my entire sound system, so it keeps up with the new technology. Not the most expensive, but good enough. I ran a small mobile DJ company for 15 years, and back in the 1980s, I carried about 500 pounds of the largest and worst sound systems that I could get. My client reviews are always highly rated because the sound system is kicked out. What does all this chatter have to do with these speakers I've never heard of in my life? All right. They kick their buttocks! I set up a gym in my living room (Wierd?) And I want some self-reliant bookshelf speakers to listen to a few songs.
- Description:Edifier R1280T Powered Bookshelf Speakers - 2.0 Stereo Active Near Field Monitors - Studio Monitor Speaker - Wooden Enclosure - 42 Watts RMS
- Product Dimensions:6.9 x 9.5 x 5.8 inches
- Item Weight:10.8 pounds
- Studio sound quality-natural sound reproduction of 13 mm silk dome tweeters and 4-inch full range units
- 2 x AUX input-makes it easy to connect to any device with a 3.5 mm headset output or dual RCA output. Connect two devices at the same time through AUX without plugging and switching. (no Bluetooth version)
- Two-year warranty in the United States and Canada to ensure high quality and reliability, fault-free parts, and provide a two-year labor warranty.
- Remote control-adjust the volume according to your graphical prompts. Bass and treble control located on one side of the main speaker.
- Classic wood finish-high-quality medium density fibreboard wood structure, the use of wood effect vinyl finish, is a great praise for any home decoration.
The loudspeaker is well made, small in shape and excellent in sound quality. This is great appearance beauty, it can play anything. Among the annoying little complaints, the main negative effect of my book is that you need an extra Spotify account to use Spotify in Sonos. In addition, this unit does not have a 3.5 mm input to some of the older models, which is used to increase the versatility of the system. On the positive side, Amazon and Google devices can use the phone as a Bluetooth speaker. Sonos is controlled by an application, but this application is very easy to use. As an extra, it has its own radio-like station. The great speaker, almost five stars, but not completely. If my comments are of any help to you, please click the "helpful" button below to let me know. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you!
- Description:Sonos One SL - Microphone-Free Smart Speaker – Black
- Product Dimensions:4.69 x 4.69 x 6.36 inches
- Item Weight:3.87 pounds
- For each room-the compact design is suitable for almost any space. Put it on the kitchen counter or hide it on the bookshelf in the office. It's moistureproof, so you can even put it in the bathroom.
- Excellent sound-get rich, room-filled sound through the new Sonos One SL and controlled by Sonos applications, Apple Airplay 2, etc.
- The stereo is in the same room as a pair of SONOS, or the other SL, used for stereo separation and more detailed sound. Use a pair as a rear home theater surrounded with Playbar,Playbase, or crossbeam.
- Easy to use-it takes only a few minutes to set up, and it's easy to use Sonos applications and Apple AirPlay 2 controls.
- Build your system-easily connect Sonos speakers in different rooms through Wi-Fi to create a home sound system that brings each room and everyone together.
- Apple Airplay plays 2-stream sound directly from your iPhone or iPad and asks Siri to play Apple Music.
I was so impressed by the Polk T15 that I quickly bought their S15 speakers for more than twice the price. Some online comments say S15 beat T15. Well, my definition of "blow away" is the difference between a T15 and a fast food drive over a walkie-talkie. On this scale, I would say that S15 is obvious (but not very obvious) better. So I leave it to you to decide whether a significant difference is worth more than twice the price. Another way to put it is that T15 provides you with 90% performance at less than 50% of the price, which is very valuable. In addition, the T15 is more versatile because it is more compact and front ports (hard to find), which means it can also be positioned against the wall on the right.
- Description:Polk Audio T15 100 Watt Home Theater Bookshelf Speakers – Hi-Res Audio with Deep Bass Response | Dolby and DTS Surround | Wall-Mountable| Pair, Black
- Brand:Polk Audio
- Product Dimensions:7.3 x 6.5 x 10.7 inches
- Item Weight:8.25 pounds
- Manufacturer:Polk Audio
- Use these wall-mountable bookshelf speakers as front, left, right, surround or rear speakers to fill any small and medium-sized room with clear sound.
- Get a great home theater experience with immersive surround sound-equipped with (1) 0.75-inch tweeter and (1) 5.25 "dynamic balance driver, even at the lowest frequency, these speakers also produce natural, balanced sound and loud bass.
- Polk offers unparalleled quality at an affordable price. With these value-for-money loudspeakers, you can now enjoy high-quality sound, high-quality structure, easy installation and a spectacular theater experience at home.
- POLK speakers are compatible with most home theater AV receivers and provide you with a variety of setup options-in single or multiple rooms with 2.0,2.1,3.1 systems or in immersive 5.1,7.1 or 9.1 settings
- Create a full-featured 5.1 home theater setting with Polk's full range of T-series speakers with two T50 tower speakers, a T30 center channel, two T15 bookshelf speakers and a subwoofer
These speakers sound great! MID is no exception, but they do exist. The treble is a typical Klipsch, almost too much, but for the average audience, the voice is very clear. The highs are not as demanding as some Klipsch models, but very prominent. The bass response is amazing for 4-inch subwoofers. There are many 4-inch bass speakers, and they are not muddy. On a fairly small table in a small room, they don't need submarines, although very low frequencies or bass of home theater systems certainly need a submarine, and in any case a good supplement. I have these on my desk, and I think it's the perfect app for them. As 4-inch drives, they are not well suited to the front lines of large rooms or theatre systems, although they will be good satellites for surfing, which are very durable in small sizes and in a fairly compact box. suitable for the table. When it comes to boxes, it's definitely enough, but it's not the highest quality ever. It feels good, but the grain seems to be a veneer. The front looks great, without a cover, showing off the ubiquitous Klipsch bronze driver and large loudspeaker waveguides. Magnetic coverage is also good when giving the speakers a humble dark appearance in the right place. The wire binding makes a good grip, and the bass port is quite large. They can even be installed on walls, but it is not recommended that rear port speakers be placed on the wall. The four glued feet of each speaker are contained in the box if … Can be added to the chassis.
- Description:Klipsch R-41M Powerful detailed Bookshelf Home Speaker Set of 2 Black
- Product Dimensions:7.87 x 5.75 x 11.3 inches
- Item Weight:7 pounds
- 1 "aluminum LTS tweeter paired with 90x90 square tracker horn
- Single 4 "copper IMG subwoofer
- Sensitivity 90dB
- 68 Hz-21 kHz+/-3dB rated impedance-8 ohms compatible crossover frequency-1730 Hz
- 200 watt power processing
I rarely leave comments, but these speakers are worthy of comment. First of all, to make a point, I rarely take risks outside of Klipsch products. I have extensive experience with a variety of high-end audio devices, from bundles to Reference HK,NAD receivers and so on. So, I'm not surprised by these speakers because I've never heard of any high-end devices. So why would I risk using these devices? My little sister wanted a record player setting, so I bought her a Audio Technica LP60 to start her beginner settings. I want a pair of bookshelf speakers for a clean setting, I want the speakers to be powered, so she doesn't need chaos and amplifiers. This rules out the possibility of Klipsch Bookshelf speakers at this price, and unfortunately, I can't use the Klipsch Promedia 2.1 system (the best choice I've ever had, and it's been more than a decade now), because it has a single connector and too many cables to fit her settings. Aesthetically, these are outstanding products, given the price. They fit and polish very well, they have a healthy weight, and no one doubts that this is not real wood. Personally, I really like the way the speakers barbecue. It presents itself as a pair of speakers that can only be obtained under a higher budget. The important part-sound. When I first set them up, they blew me away. They are bright, undistorted, and have an amazing number of bass. In fact, even though I'm usually a bass fan, these satisfy me in almost every genre of music.
- Description:Edifier R1700BT Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Active Near-Field Studio Monitors - Powered Speakers 2.0 Setup Wooden Enclosure - 66w RMS
- Product Dimensions:8.4 x 9.1 x 9.9 inches
- Item Weight:14.52 pounds
- 2 x AUX input-makes it easy to connect to any device with a 3.5 mm headset output or dual RCA output. Connect two devices at the same time through AUX without plugging and switching.
- Bluetooth connection-pair your phone, tablet or computer for a truly barrier-free wireless experience, ideal for any iOS, Android, MacOS or Windows device.
- Two-year warranty in the United States and Canada to ensure high quality and reliability, fault-free parts, and provide a two-year labor warranty.
- Remote control-switch input sources, control volume, and mute / unmute at your graphic prompt.
- Classic wood finish-high-quality MDF wood structure, using walnut effect vinyl finish, is a great praise for any home decoration.
With regard to my own background, I am a 21-year-old guitarist / musician with understanding and experience in recording and making. I know that it is actually necessary to copy the sound of recorded music in stereo, and I firmly believe that good sound does not cost absolute wealth. Now, for logging purposes, I find it more convenient and accurate to use a good pair of activity monitors, so I'm not reviewing them for recording purposes or neutrality. These are the ultimate music listening and entertainment purposes I buy for me. I've heard of all kinds of high-end systems and have pioneer BS-22, designed by Andrew Jones. I like them. They are decent, but they need a replacement because the low-end performance is lacking. When the original Elac B6 bookcase speakers came out, I bought these and had loved them for nearly two years. I never thought I needed an upgrade. They sound great, and they always will. Recently, when my old Sony receiver pulled out, I bought Yamaha RX-V385 and Sewell cables and really pumped high-quality sound into these. When I saw the release of this new version of B6, I had to jump on them and buy them. Now I'm going to look back at these and the original B6, and then explain the differences between these and the original. The original B6 and these are very plump sound speakers that sound bigger than their bookshelves. They are very complete sounds, in my opinion, a submarine does not need to enjoy …
- Description:ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2 Bookshelf Speakers, Black (Pair)
- Product Dimensions:10.6 x 7.7 x 14.8 inches
- Item Weight:16.31 pounds
- Manufacturer:ELAC AMERICAS INC
- New woven aramid fiber subwoofer. Sensitivity: 87db when 2.83V/1m
- A new tweeter with wide dispersive waveguide
- Rated impedance-6 ohms. Maximum power input-120 watts
- New cabinets, more convenient to place
- Frequency response: 44 Hz-35000 Hz
Update, I've been working overtime on my CD converters to break these speakers, they're definitely great sound speakers, and yes, I admit I bought a second pair. Yamaha did the right thing at $129. The bass is taught by the great impact of my submarine on the deep sound. The midrange is warm and lively. Vocal and instrumental channels are really natural and smooth. The loudspeakers are softening, but bright, giving the ns-6490 a top flash as a whole, giving these speakers an excellent sound effect and a sense of reality. They're not beautiful, but they sound good. Bookshelf speakers and black vinyl substrate are very large, no simulated wood grain, these are some ugly ducklings. Bass speakers and midrange are very versatile, cloth surround and pearlescent polymer film, and of course all the very famous polyester film loudspeakers really show a sense of budget and retro design around the fabric, they probably won't rot like a foam bass. I guess they used the classic design method in the sound suspension setting, and if they used rubber around the bass, the bass speakers would have more cloth, providing more tapered control to teach bass stamping more closely. The polymer coatings on bass and MID do not do much besides beauty and extend the life of the drive, making them more flexible to humidity and drying. Although the polymer coating may help to increase the weight and stiffness of the cone mass and ultimately give …
- Description:Yamaha NS-6490 3-Way Bookshelf Speakers Finish (Pair) Black
- Brand:Yamaha Audio
- Product Dimensions:13 x 13 x 25 inches
- Item Weight:29.3 pounds
- Manufacturer:Yamaha Audio
- Each speaker housing has 3 drivers: 8 subwoofers / 4 if / 0.75 dome tweeters, together providing a frequency response range of 45 Hz to 23 GHz
- These 3-way speakers can be added to any location of the front or rear speakers in your home sound system, and can even be used as auxiliary speakers in another room.
- Magnetic shielding, suitable for home theater applications
Buy these now! Sound quality is amazing at any level. You can explode these or lower, and you still get a fulfilling sound from the dynamic bass EQ. To be honest, I don't think you'll have these, but I bought one because I'm gay. Bluetooth and optical fiber work very well, and it is very easy to set up and use. If you use Netflix, make sure that the optical output is set to PCM, otherwise the speakers will not work. Playing rap metal is amazing. If you don't have a receiver, but want high-quality sound, buy these seriously. Sometimes it's almost too loud! * Update * 1-3-19 these speakers are still great. These speakers are usually set to optical from my TV, so no matter what (game, Netflix,Pandora) is played through my TV, it works. As I said before, in your TV settings, change the audio output to pcm, so that the Netflix can be played through the speakers. If not, you will get an ugly voice from them, and they will never work. If I want to connect my phone to the speaker via Bluetooth, I can do it in a few seconds. I like the sound of these speakers very much, and they look great, too. I don't think most women want to see the speaker, but men like it. If I go to the kitchen two rooms away from me, all I have to do is turn one of my speakers in that direction, and you can still hear clearly. In addition, in my case, you don't need to turn on the speakers, but I like to get the most out of my system. As you can see, I have two Klipsch R-120SW subwoofers connected to these speakers. You can't make a mistake.
- Product Dimensions:8.5 x 7 x 13.3 inches
- Item Weight:10.6 pounds
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Monitor with power supply
- USB digital interface
- Audio / line simulation (with switch and grounding screw terminal)
- 3.5 mm Analog Mini Jack
I have a pair of more expensive Andrew Jones speakers-quite new ELAC debut 2.06.5 inch MIDS speakers (as of March 2019), usually priced at $250-$300 in addition to sales. Studying one of these pairs usually leads to another, and you wonder if the price difference is worth it. I sold Elacs and got these. Why would you do that? Elacs sounds very clear, with tiny details to listen to, and it feels like you haven't missed anything other than a subwoofer. However, to me, Elacs is "neutral" for a mistake. They weren't involved, and they didn't stir me up. Regardless of volume or material, the hair on my arms does not stand up as I listen to my big standing speakers (I have 8 "RP-280F Klipsch Reference Premier Tower) on a beautiful amplifier in the other room. Although ELAC's voice impressed me, after testing all kinds of music, I found that I was in no hurry to continue to play more music. I also tried some music and games, and again, they were detailed, complete, and capable. A little bass, almost mixed together, so you have to think about it. Especially when there is a discount, they may be a good hobby level studio monitor. "Clinical" may be the right word, not a negative. It's just not what my ears want. By contrast, Pioneer's warmth and charm are surprising. I don't want to exaggerate-to be clear, they are far short of my big tower (or my tower's bookshelf-sized brothers, and their prices are much higher than mine).
- Description:Pioneer SP-BS22-LR Andrew Jones Home Audio Bookshelf Loudspeakers (Set of 2)
- Product Dimensions:8.45 x 7.13 x 12.55 inches
- Item Weight:9.12 pounds
- Listen at home. Whether you use them as stereo speakers or as part of a multichannel home theater system, these speakers can handle 80 watts of power to provide a wide frequency response and complex sound quality without being affected by the signal source.
- Andrew Jones. Speaker designer Andrew Jones (Andrew Jones) has launched a series of speakers to bring professional quality sound to your living room. These acclaimed bookshelf speakers provide sound and create an immersive listening experience.
- Tweeter. In order to broaden the optimal use range of 1-inch efficient soft dome tweeter, we have designed a custom waveguide. Improved tweeter efficiency, coupled with a complex crossover of six elements, makes SP-BS22-LR playback louder and uses less power.
- Feel the bass. The structured surface of the 4-inch subwoofer has an oversized magnet for improved rigidity and bass accuracy. The ventilated rod can also improve the bass response of the same size subwoofer in previous models.
- Curve design. These speakers are designed with real curved cabinets. This more rugged design is not only beautiful, but also reduces standing waves in the cabinet, resulting in high performance and excellent sound quality.
I bought R1280T and R1280DB and compared them. I thought their output should be about the same, even if they were different, but I was completely wrong. T surpasses DB in almost every aspect and every sound detail I can notice. DB has a noticeably low voice, as you can hear on the old radio. DB somehow lacks the alto and overwhelms the bass, while T is balanced and not weak in any sound range. I found that the only type of music that sounds better in DB is nu-Metal, although it's hard to describe why. The other types I've tried (jazz, smooth jazz, acid jazz, fusion, rock, punk rock, metal, death metal, garbage, disco, funk, soul, guitar hero, electronic music, pop, jop,kop) are all won by T. I like the DB, with built-in Bluetooth, but I can't stand its sound quality being defeated by cheaper models.
- Description:Edifier R1280DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Optical Input - Wireless Studio Monitors - 4 Inch Near Field Speaker - 42W RMS - Wood Grain (Black)
- Product Dimensions:11.81 x 9.45 x 7.87 inches
- Item Weight:12.1 pounds
- Studio sound quality-natural fine-tuning sound reproduction of 4-inch bass and 13mm silk dome tweeter speakers.
- Bluetooth Wireless-popular classic bookshelf speakers can now be enjoyed without the hassle of cables. Simply connect to iPhone, Android, tablet, PC, or Mac.
- Remote control-adjust the volume and switch input at your fingertips. Bass and treble control located on one side of the main speaker.
- Optical and coaxial input-digital input for lossless connection with most televisions and computers.
- 2-year warranty-the quality components in the solid medium density fibreboard wood shell are durable. 24-month parts and labor warranties are available in the United States and Canada.
|# TOP||1-Edifier R1280T Pow...||2-Sonos One SL Micro...||3-Polk Audio T15 Boo...||4-Klipsch R 41M Powe...||5-Edifier R1700BT Bl...||6-ELAC Debut Bookshe...||7-Yamaha NS 6490 Boo...||8-Klipsch R 51PM Pow...||9-Pioneer SP BS22 LR...||10-Edifier R1280DB Bl...|
|Product Dimensions||6.9 x 9.5 x 5.8 inches||4.69 x 4.69 x 6.36 inches||7.3 x 6.5 x 10.7 inches||7.87 x 5.75 x 11.3 inches||8.4 x 9.1 x 9.9 inches||10.6 x 7.7 x 14.8 inches||13 x 13 x 25 inches||8.5 x 7 x 13.3 inches||8.45 x 7.13 x 12.55 inches||11.81 x 9.45 x 7.87 inches|
|Item Weight||10.8 pounds||3.87 pounds||8.25 pounds||7 pounds||14.52 pounds||16.31 pounds||29.3 pounds||10.6 pounds||9.12 pounds||12.1 pounds|
|Date First Available||October 15, 2015||September 1, 2019||October 4, 2009||July 15, 2018||October 15, 2015||March 1, 2018||December 22, 2003||July 15, 2018||July 20, 2012||May 9, 2017|
|Manufacturer||Edifier||Sonos||Polk Audio||Klipsch||Edifier||ELAC AMERICAS INC||Yamaha Audio||Klipsch||Pioneer||Edifier|
|View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon||View On Amazon|